Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. (1897 Views)

Do You Have A Buyer For Blco Already In China? / Blco Available On TTO/TTT/FOB/CIF Basis / Scrap Vessels For Sale..(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 2:12am On Oct 01, 2016
VESSELS LADEN WITH BLCO ON CHINA WATER.
GENUINE BUYERS READY TO CLOSE DEAL.
CONTACT ME FOR DEAL INITIATION if you are fake don't bother contacting me you won't go far with it.
VESSEL DETAILS
Name: MT ANTIGONE-------------------IMO NO: 9709075

Name: MT SHINYO SAOWALAK-----IMO NO: 9515929

Name: MT ELIZABETH I.A-------------IMO NO: 9257149
COMMISSIONS DEFINED:
Gross Price: $10:00
Net to buyer: $4:00
Seller’s agent/facilitator: $2.00 per bbl
Buyer’s agent/facilitator: $2.00 per bbl

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE FOR TTO SINGAPORE/CHINA WATERS
Seller Releases her signed SPA and vessel detailed information for tracking and confirmation

Buyer signs and seals the SPA and returns with supercargo details, inspection agent’s scanned passport, storage tank farm details, ATB and ETA/NOR format and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic and signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged with their respective banks.

Seller sends Authority to Sell as Proof of Products (POP) to Buyer. Buyer tracks vessel, confirms location and availability and then swifts SBLC MT760.

Seller through his Banks confirms the PAYMENT INSTRUMENT and within 24hours sends cargo documents to buyer and authorizes vessel Captain to issue ETA to buyer’s agreed point for Q and Q and on arrival, vessel Captain issues marine MATB/DTA to buyer’s inspectors, buyers Inspectors go on board for Q and Q analysis/inspection.

Vessel sails to buyer’s discharge port and discharge into buyer storage/tank farm.

After successful Q&Q analysis, buyer issues MT103 according to the Q&Q report.

Seller releases loaded cargo documents in favour of the buyer and hard copy delivered to buyer’s Bank. Buyer makes full payment via Swift Wire Transfer for total cargo to the seller’s nominated bank account and all commissions to agents and facilitators made within 48 hours.
e-mail: topspropertiesconsults@gmail.com
call/WhatsApp: +2348176543412
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by TPAND(f): 3:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Keep living in your fantasy of becoming an instant millionaire. Crude oil is never traded this way, not even stolen ones.

You think crude oil is so useless that you come here to advertise on nairaland. You better go and look for a real job. Just a piece of advice
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:
Keep living in your fantasy of becoming an instant millionaire. Crude oil is never traded this way, not even stolen ones.

You think crude oil is so useless that you come here to advertise on nairaland. You better go and look for a real job. Just a piece of advice
cos you failed doesn't mean I will.....I have made it in this business thanks to God I am not proud just want to let you know meet the right people and it goes down fine easy and smooth, don't give up there are people lifting oil everyday.
I am sorry if I sounded rude forgive me.

1 Like

Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by TPAND(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
ssonn:

cos you failed doesn't mean I will.....I have made it in this business thanks to God I am not proud just want to let you know meet the right people and it goes down fine easy and smooth, don't give up there are people lifting oil everyday.
I am sorry if I sounded rude forgive me.

If I may ask you how many barrels of oil does Nigeria produce, who are those lifting them everyday. Keep lying to yourself that you have made it in this business. You are doing a scam business. Stop scamming people. MODs should ban you. What do you know about vessels carry crude oil. Have you seen one before in your life
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

If I may ask you how many barrels of oil does Nigeria produce, who are those lifting them everyday. Keep lying to yourself that you have made it in this business. You are doing a scam business. Stop scamming people. MODs should ban you. What do you know about vessels carry crude oil. Have you seen one before in your life
I put vessel details there if you track it after verification contact me for spa. how is it a scam ? if you are not a buyer please don't comment on this thread pls. thanks.
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by TPAND(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
ssonn:

I put vessel details there if you track it after verification contact me for spa. how is it a scam ? if you are not a buyer please don't comment on this thread pls. thanks.

Haaaa vessel details for me to track. You will be good at selling groundnut oil and cooking gas. I laugh hysterically at your ignorance. You should go and study oil and gas accounting and international trade, you will get an eye opener to how crude oil deals are closed
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
TPAND:

Haaaa vessel details for me to track. You will be good at selling groundnut oil and cooking gas. I laugh hysterically at your ignorance. You should go and study oil and gas accounting and international trade, you will get an eye opener to how crude oil deals are closed
you sound like one who knows much about it.
let's shielt our swords and you teach me about how deals are closed and the hazard in this field please. I would love to learn from you.
I see you have experienced a lot in this business.
in serious as I may sound right now pl I really want to learn.
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
TPAND:

my man how are you doing?
Re: Buyers Of Blco Ugently Wanted For Vessels Om China Water. by ssonn: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
ssonn:
my man how are you doing?
I am fine longtime haha...

(1) (Reply)

Fried Cashew Nuts For Sale / Fresh Ogbono In Bags Available / Snails For Sale (any Quantity).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.