Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie (30839 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot / Armed Robbers, Kidnappers & Child Trafficker Arrested By Abia Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by jayAjoku(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Lol onyechi.. not involved in name checking sha but the stuff is contagious

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by sarutobie(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin
OK I am a proud 'nwa-afo' but this meme really got me shedding tears of laughter..

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by noziz(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2016
E clear, those igbo guys ways no straight....

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by rudestmcblaze: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2016
I was watching a movie titled the "Purge Anarchy" where 12 hours was annually allocated for people to release and purge out the animal in them and we were discussing what we'll do on that day. One guy said he was going to lock himself up, I said I was gonna travel out some days before that day only for one Biafra supporting fellow who is from Mbaise to say he will rob CBN on that night forgetting that people will be murdered on the streets. Everyone loves money and its okay but when money is more important than you who is looking for it....

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by Hash86(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Na dem oh. They can do without it. It's in there blood

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by segebase(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
our Igbo broda neva fails to disappoint..guess he's importer n exporter

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by krokronyash(f): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2016
cool
Sambisaa HQ: do you read me?? Target from Eastern wing offensive captured. He is POW. Do you read me? Over.

NL HQ: copy that, over!!

3 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by good4love: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Reporting live from sambisa headquarter.,.this Omo yebbo again. We tire For una abeg o

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by drexy02: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2016
lifezone247:
I knw say na them, he got the skills from street hawking, now he want to take it to international level.
grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by GOFRONT(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2016
However they tryna hide it, they are always Nabbed by NDLEA......is there no aother way to outsmart dis NDLEA men

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by drexy02: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2016
We are not disappointed
reporting live from NCAN secretariat ABK

2 Likes

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by Barrywilly(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2016
It is one BENSON ONYECHI EZEWUNNE. Does it ring Bell? It's one of them again. Denigrating the good name of Nigeria everywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by LastProphet: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
when u see them displayin their ostentatious and xtravagant lifestyle on social media one would think they earn it legally.he wanted to ship the drugs dat will earn him more money to spend lavishly this christmas,only to meet his waterloo

These people keep disgracing their tribe everytime.they have destroyed their image,home and abroad,and they still want independence...i wonder d kind of stigma they will face when dey finally gain independence

how i wish our dumb leaders can get what you are saying that biafra is a blessing to Nigeria, let them go otherwise our name as a country will continue to suffer.
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by shuggah(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
when u see them displayin their ostentatious and xtravagant lifestyle on social media one would think they earn it legally.he wanted to ship the drugs dat will earn him more money to spend lavishly this christmas,only to meet his waterloo

These people keep disgracing their tribe everytime.they have destroyed their image,home and abroad,and they still want independence...i wonder d kind of stigma they will face when dey finally gain independence
is it ur stigma??
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by ojotobiloba1: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Yeegbo man again... Not surprised anyway!!!!!.... Its in dre bl**d

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by gemale(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
All I can say is

#TeamLegalizeGanja Jah peace man.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by Trojan2010: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
blessedvisky:
Imagine. This early morning. This one Dan reach fp. I'm tired of checking names jhoor.
MMeanwhile
lies. tongue that's not even a group chat . the evidence is there
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by gemale(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
GOFRONT:
However they tryna hide it, they are always Nabbed by NDLEA......is there no aother way to outsmart dis NDLEA men
Settle dem... Afta all didn't our Lord say "render unto Caesar's wt belongs 2 Caesar"

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by FrancisAdl(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Pilate2016:
Truth be told, Igbos will never stop drug peddling till thy kingdom come. I'm an Igbo and I know the reasons.

Because you're igbo is not enough justification to say that. Oya, Mr Historian, tell us your reasons and let us know how we are any different from any Nigerian or human being below God. Stop being ignorant and spoiling your culture's name #StayBlessed
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by willibounce1(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Lol... the people who are exporting ugwu... na small small.. we go catch all of una. If you ask them, they say they are into import and export and without them, other Nigerians cannot survive.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by blessedvisky(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Trojan2010:
lies. tongue that's not even a group chat . the evidence is there

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by FrancisAdl(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2016
A lot of Nigerians like to believe the stereotype that igbos are the greediest people in Nigeria. For a tribe that rose from the biggest imposed oppression from time, it's quite inevitable that "some" of them would turn to crime....it's common sense that is proven by various psychological theories just like Blacks in the US.
So we should all try our best to deviate from labelling every igbo person even the ones around you, criminals or "money-lovers". Tribalism could be deadlier than racism and because you're igbo is never enough justification to commit the crime...
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by AroOkigbo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Godsate:

Few ?
Yes, FEW . ..of the millions of Igbos across the world. now do the statistics. ..it's in the 0.00000...

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by Pilate2016(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
FrancisAdl:

Because you're igbo is not enough justification to say that. Oya, Mr Historian, tell us your reasons and let us know how we are any different from any Nigerian or human being below God. Stop being ignorant and spoiling your culture's name #StayBlessed
Oga we aren't quarrelling.. If you have been in the East, you will know that the no of guys that want to belong is higher than the so called Jew guys. It's only lack of opportunity that is holding them.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Exporting indomie noddles to country of origin..... Who does that? grin
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by obontami: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pilate2016:
Truth be told, Igbos will never stop drug peddling till thy kingdom come. I'm an Igbo and I know the reasons.
please sir can yous shed more light on the statement above
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by obontami: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Godsate:

Few ?
yes few cheesy
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by biggz82: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na name i come check n was not disappointed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by TROY85(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wasky101:
I came, I saw I wasn't disappointed. Name checkers of Uganda
[quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
No be Israeli again?
NCAN KADUNA SOUTH REPORTING
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by Pilate2016(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
obontami:
please sir can yous shed more light on the statement above
Desperate guys supersede the non desperate ones here in South East. They are only waiting for opportunity.
Re: Drug Trafficker Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cannabis Inform Of Indomie by bsideboii(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Say no to drug trafficking..... but the way he looks sef its obvious he has bn using not just pushing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) / Titilola Ayo-Yusuf Is Dead! Tajudeen Yusuf's Wife Dies / Family Of 7, Pregnant Guest Die In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.