Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Food For Thought ... 9ja @56 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Food For Thought ... 9ja @56 (419 Views)

UI Admits 3,783 Out Of 56,172 Applicants For 2017/2018 / See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought ... 9ja @56 by kozmokaz(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2016
*WHEN REALITY SPEAKS*

*"For this Buhari regime,street no dey smile,i fit run any careless package to top my account,"He said.*
At first, I laughed it over as a normal guys joke but the words came hovering round my face in the night. I asked some endless amount of questions but counted them all as questions time can answer. One of these questions struck me," Does Nigeria have the future of the youth(you and I) at heart?"

Bros,to be sincere Nigeria is at the stage where if it's possible u will be tasked for using the air(oxygen).
Yes,Bros stop complaining and giving urself negative hope by accusing Nigeria of being Bad 24/7. The truth is as Nigeria is blessed with oil, so it's blessed with corruption and bad leaders.Now listen Carefully to Steven's silent words.

_Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room. So if you see darkness in your life be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared._
_Life's challenges are not supposed to hold us back. They're supposed to give us strength to advance forward and press harder for what we want in life._
Nigeria is bad doesn't stop us from achieving our goals.

Though Nigeria is bad and has fallen into recession.
Though our leaders are failures representing their personal interests.
Though the condition of the economy is worsening daily.
Though the change wey dem dey owe us, dem deny say we don collect am.
Bros, in the means of these, I tell u say "u are still in change of today"
U can achieve those things u have always wished for without going illegal"
```All you and I need to do is THINK. YES, THINK. There' are so many opportunities waiting for u to remember them if only u can wake up and do something.``` _A life without challenge would be like going to school without lessons to learn. Challenges come not to depress or get you down, but to master and to grow and to unfold your abilities._
You may fail at first but remember only a fool says that FAILURE is the opposite of SUCCESS. The wise sees FAILURE as just part of SUCCESS stories.
Remember the Difference between success and failure depends on what we decide to do with the 24 hours in our day.

#Good morning nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Form Is Out. / Unilorites And Aspirants Meet Up / Where Can I Find An SAT Centre In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.