Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table (1053 Views)

FG To Intensify Efforts On Periodic Review Of University Curriculum – Buhari / List Of New Words Added To The English Dictionary In 2016 / Some New Words Has Been Added To The Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Iseoluwani: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
A new element has been added to the PERIODIC TABLE:

Name: Girl
Symbol: Gl
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:

1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:

1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold, platinum, diamond, branded clothes and other expensive items.

NATURE:

1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.

OCCURRENCE:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.

Other properties includes:

1. Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy Opaque surface area.
2. Very Stable in the presence of i-Pad, Blackberry, and Galaxy Tabs.
3. Very Volatile when a corrosive element e.g Another Girl (AG) tries to take her BF by Substitution reaction.
4. Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of her Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.
5. Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic substance like Brazilian Hair or foreign element like GUCCI combines with her at a high temperature of 100,000 degrees Naira.

ASSIGNMENT: Give 2 More Physical/chemical Properties of element Gl u know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by ashewoboy(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Not all of us have the above properties undecided
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Iseoluwani: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Stalker365:

But majority does

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice op! U succeeded in parting a smile from my lips when am dis hungry on dis so called independence day

2 Likes

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by LordIsaac(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2016
You're familiar with Chemistry questions. Nice concept!

2 Likes

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
and I thought this was from IUPAC itself. unos perros.

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by slimmjohn(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin grin What a great sense of humour!

2 Likes

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by ashewoboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Stalker365:

lalasticlala, sheee baby yi fine? Iwo lo ye ko ma oil engine e.

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Iseoluwani: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
LordIsaac:
You're familiar with Chemistry questions. Nice concept!

am an arts students a proud graduate of political science but I decided to learn something new so am learning the first 100 element and their functions grin grin

Thanks for ya comment

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Iseoluwani: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
luminouz:
Nice op! U succeeded in parting a smile from my lips when am dis hungry on dis so called independence day

Let me share my food with you grin

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by luminouz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=49825955]

Let me share my food with you grin [/quote
Awwww...dats so cool of u! Eat dey go!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Test Your General Knowledge / What Is The Latest Update On Assu Strike Pls / The Newest Prof In University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.