Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Jose Mourinho Hoping For 'surprise Behind The Door' In Man United Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Hoping For 'surprise Behind The Door' In Man United Squad (321 Views)

United Squad Fly Out To Moscow / Fellaini In Man United Squad Amid Galatasaray Link / Confirmed Manchester United Squad To Face Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Hoping For 'surprise Behind The Door' In Man United Squad by jerupil: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Memphis Depay, who was an unused substitute and has only played 88 minutes of competitive football so far this season.

Competition for places is intensifying, with Mourinho saying that Phil Jones is now the only injured player in his squad and that the club is in "fine" shape.

"I need time. I need the players to play," Mourinho told reporters. "I need to see them in different circumstances and I need to understand more about them. There are so many and so much to learn about the players.

"Only when you work with them for a long time do you know them well. There is always a surprise behind the door when you work for the team for three or four or five months..... ‹‹‹ read more ››› www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Marvel Super Hero Luke Cage‘s / Vazquez Willing To Work For Real Chance / Arsenal Star Faces Prison Sentence, HUGE Fine Over Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.