Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup (22884 Views)

Turkish Government Scholarships For International Undergraduate, Masters And Phd / 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics / Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by Eastfield1: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
n
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by GENT95(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
9ja too dey qet badluck,wetin concern dis students and d coup?are Nigerians d only foreiqners skulin dia?
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by GENT95(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Since Buhari came in its always been bad news from everywhere[/quote]
hmmm if BUHARI catches u,bros ma hand no dey oo

Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by mmsen: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
timeman:
Turkish govt is biting more than they can chew.how could you ask that Nigeria shut down privatel owned turkish schools in Nig, Without no known Proof(s) that they funded the gulenist movement. Those turkish schools are addicted to islamic education that's a choice i have to respect anyways
Obey the truth!

The Turkish government has asked that schools belonging to those behind the coup be closed in Nigeria, as well as other foreign nations.
http://qz.com/745196/turkey-wants-nigeria-to-close-down-17-schools-with-links-to-the-gulen-movement/

Many of the schools face closure in Turkey - http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/120-american-charter-schools-and-one-secretive-turkish-cleric/375923/.

The FBI is looking into these Gulen schools in the US - http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/120-american-charter-schools-and-one-secretive-turkish-cleric/375923/.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by imoh070: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is just bunch of baseless fact of presupposition, they don't have real evidence ..bullshit,buhari has to do something o

1 Like

Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by zumbigbo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chai...dis Erdogan is using anyone as blood ritual to divert attention away from his own misuse of power in kurdistan and with ISIS.

Na which coup dey interest dem ghana must go naija student with suitcase packed with indomie and gala.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by yedidiah(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Turkish government have become too desperate with their clamp down on the failed coup plotters. Almost everyone is getting arrested, sacked or businesses closed down.

It is time the international community intervene before it becomes something else for ordinary Turks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by aminu790(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability is d only wawanya nairalander i ever knw
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by aminu790(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I know yoruba muslims and hausa fulani are involve.
ignorance at its peak
dullard
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by Charlesdock(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
I know yoruba muslims and hausa fulani are involve.
I can see the sexy thought in your statement. Smh people and their ..........
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by Liability(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
aminu790:
ignorance at its peak dullard
that is ur president's name
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by DozieInc(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diplomatic tussle, maybe It's a form of retaliation by the turkish gov't to Nigeria for refusing to close down the schools.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by monkytail(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
shfizle:

Explain to us how Buhari "be caused it" bros
A primary school student will know I mean to say.

... What you have caused.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Debaddest:

What is Flat head
Our brothers from the red mud republic

Master of Flat-heads.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by monkytail(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
vamsexy:
senseless buhari get sense pass ur papa n ur entire fam...even ur generation.reply with ur flat face...person wenno get sense dey rule all of the foolish ipob nation..come lockup una mumu hero na wah sha
Lol... BUhaRi get sense my dad that runs his company in UK that is 98th richest in the world.... You don't know me anyway so I don't blame you instead I blame my dad for not fighting for our land yet#senseless
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by monkytail(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
vamsexy:
senseless buhari get sense pass ur papa n ur entire fam...even ur generation.reply with ur flat face...person wenno get sense dey rule all of the foolish ipob nation..come lockup una mumu hero na wah sha
Lol... BUhaRi get sense pass my dad that runs his company in UK that is 98th richest in the world.... You don't know me anyway so I don't blame you instead I blame my dad for not fighting for our land yet#senseless

And don't quote me again
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by Teekrayne(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Adonbilivit.... shocked
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by dermmy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
monkytail:
I hope you can see what you be caused BUhaRi.. #senseless

See your mouth. A country that is sliding towards dictatorship under a mad dog called Tayip Erdogan. This man has detained hundreds of people because of the failed coup that happend 2 months ago. The man wants to plant himself as leader for life that is why he's using the coup as an excuse to detain those powerful enough to confront him, closing down schools, sacking Profs lawyers, and those in the medical and the rest. And Nigerian students fell victim of his madness and you are saying buhari caused it. You must be joking
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by codedguy1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
What is Buhari and our FA minister doing. This type of thing need a swift and strong response because I can bet turkey has no proof that these students are involved in any coup.

This is annoying.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by aminu790(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
that is ur president's name
opinioted scoundrel
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by banio: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
In 1984 PMB detained British Plane. He can do it again, this time to Turkey. Maybe this time it will be Turkish Ambassador.
https://www.nairaland.com/859122/buhari-nigerias-head-state-1983-1985/4
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by ikemesit4477: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
laidian:

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/01/failed-coup-turkish-government-detains-50-nigerian-students-in-istanbul/
majority of them are just victim of circumstances, and have no link to terrorism!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by jimohibrahim(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=15pt]pls ooo..... I'm all set to travel there and make a great life for myself.... Why this now...
[/size]
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by NairaMaster1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Religion of Peace in action

They went there to study terrorism grin
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by CaptPlanet(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
givan:
Yeah. I like this ( in some way). This is the type of fight Buhari should get into by ensuing our students come back home safe.

Buhari should desist from domestic violence and get involved in international struggle of a better world

Story. When he hasnt fought for the ones he's living with.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by ABEngine(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria should summon Turkey Ambassador to explain this madness

Na who get nuclear weapons dey summon person na. No repute man. Naija no get say
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by katordidi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Will Erdogan halt this paranoia of his already!
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by musaprogrammer(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
helo guys.what happen is indeed painful.i want to make some explanations but before then let me say this:those blaming buhari or his admin are not fair,this problem started way back in 2013 btw the gulen movement and tr govt which caused them lots of damages ranging from schools to companies and many others,the magnitude of the problem increases till it reaches the framing of the coup which caused them a severe crackdown leading to sacking,detaining and closing of their teacher,members,and schools.
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by wiseoneking: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
These people dem dey mad ni?

Master of Flat-heads.
how old are u?
Re: Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup by guiddoti: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
Since Buhari came in its always been bad news from everywhere
Bad luck ebele has caused this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bad State Of Secondary Schools In Kano / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.