Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee (675 Views)

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / See The Kidnappers Arrested By Policemen In Rivers State This Morning. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by mroyibo: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Reports reaching oyibo9ja.com has it that one of the kidnappers who kidnapped the wife of the CBN Governor has been
arrested by SARS and anti kidnapping squard Edo state police command

A police office attached to SARS who pledges to remain annonymous said the suspect who goes by the name "mohamed" has made a confessional statement and that efforts are been made to arrest the others

http://www.oyibo9ja.com/2016/10/breaking-one-of-kidnappers-who.html?m=1

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by yeyeboi(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2016
If na common nigerian now them no go see am catch.

I just wonder why the rich are scared to die :Dwhen they don't want the poor to become rich angry

E be like sey na when person get money life dey sweet o cheesy

As for the kidnapper I no get anything to say because him own don already be cheesy
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by soberdrunk(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Chai
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by menix(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
If police re now working, they should be deployed to go nd capture Shecow..
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
grin chai wetin dem go do am embarassed
I trust naija interrogation. not orthodox but very efficient grin crime doesn't pay o
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
Shekau! u mean?
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by ever811(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
this dude don't look like a kidnapper...he rather looks like a hungry famer.hope its not what iam thinking? cause with Nigeria army anything is possible. after all shakau the boko haram leader has been killed more than 10 times according to NA informations,yet the guy dey release videos every month more than Nigeria musicians..
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:
Shekau! u mean? nah...doesn't work like that.....(thinks) nah......nah uh-uh
Re: Breaking!!! One Of The Kidnappers Who Kidnapped The Wife Of The CBN Gov. Has Bee by dotman4real007(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
this is ojoro oooo!!!! Ahaha so fast I thought she will spend like 2weeks with her kidnappers, I guess if it was just a common person it will take longer. Ojoro police force!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo / ABS Awka Using Miss Anambra Pageantry As Commercial S*X Venture? By Eneh Victor / Suspect Caught With 4 Human Head-abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.