Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigeria At 56: Pangs Of A Fading Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 56: Pangs Of A Fading Mother (368 Views)

Nigeria At 56: Confusion In The Ranks - Daily Trust / We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession –saraki / Nigeria’s Economy Choking Under Pangs Of Politics- Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 56: Pangs Of A Fading Mother by NNVanguard(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2016
My mother is a well known woman for her strength, wealth and many useful resources in her disposal but she yet Lives in poverty.
My mother Is 56 years of age and yet no one is ready to have her for long as a wife because she is no more in her halcyon days due to her careless act towards all her possessions.
Who will save my mother?
Her children hated her so much that almost all never prayed for her to get back to her senses, rather, they all wished to go out for another mother outside home. Many persons are so much interested in her wealth, they are all around her to extort her and get away from her, leaving her with wounds that not even her riches could heal her from it.

I have been hearing about the ways of my mother right from the womb as a developing foetus and now that am outside the womb, the bad stories about my mother never changed even in the presence of Change, rather, it is becoming more complicating each second.
How I wish my mother was never blinded by corruption that has encamped her so tightly that she has forgotten her children needs her so much to survive.

My mother is 56years today, 1st of October year 2016.
At this age of hers, she has very little to point at as an achievement but rather, all she planned to do is to sell some of her Assets which should be enjoyed by her children.

Who shall save my mother and bring the right mind of a good mother back to her so that she can see that her children needs her to enjoy their birth.

All I pray for my mother on her birthday is that she gets back her days of Halcyon.

In all, we still love our mother because no other woman deserves to be called my mother!

God help my mother to be a truly virtuous woman!
An Envy and great joy to motherhood!

We at New Nigeria Vanguard have decided to be very proud children of our Great mother who has been a sleeping giant!

...From the NNV Editorial team!
#tomorrow's leaders today!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ:- 10 Ways To Survive Nigeria’s Worst Recession In 29 Years / Omo-agege Out Of Tune With N-delta Realities —NDSWON / Militancy: Nigeria Will Prioritise Dialogue, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.