Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph (3159 Views)

My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Triton1996(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph who is more famous for sexuality that her work in front of the camera has spilled to this reporter that those who are asking her to stop posting semi nude pictures of herself are jobless because she has fans who enjoy those pictures.

“people will always talk about you, so I am not disturbed, so long as I know I have been busy shooting and travelling from one location to another but people who do not see that on my social media status and choose to see only my chest or ass can go hug the next transfer. I have fans who crazy with those pictures, I know some even masturbate with them, because I get those crazy messages. I big black African who and I cannot stop flaunting what I have got.” The Anambra state born actress concluded.

Anita Joseph is a Nigerian born actress from Anambra State in Eastern Nigeria with over a decade experience. She hold degree in English Language from the University of Calabar, Nigeria.

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/i-know-men-masturbate-with-my-pictures-anita-joseph/

1 Share

Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Xionez(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
My reaction right now.
Well, one excitement is another man's disgust.
Vaseline crew, hope the exchange rate isn't affecting the cost of Vaseline?!.

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Mikylopez(f): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2016
lolz conji ain't gat chill...it's a bastard___lmao

Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by TPAND(f): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Which men.... Damn! My pit Latrine looks cleaner than her.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by YungJo207(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
And she's happy about that....now I see why Nollywood get a lot of dead actress.
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by GoggleB(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Trying to resurrect her dead career
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Chanchit: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Idiot, if at all its true, that's what she wants on the first place. Taking provocative pictures. #oloshi
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
GoggleB:
Trying to resurrect her dead career
GBAM!!!!

Na her only achievement she dey yarn so grin

1 Like

Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by slimsoshady(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Craze dey worry this one ni. undecided undecided .
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by McBrooklyn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria @56 plus the #changebeginswithme campaign cool

Ladies, surprise your boyfriend this weekend at least. Collect his account number and deposit some cash into it, YOU WON'T DIE!!! undecided
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by youngberry001(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Masturbate's in her pinshure's pooo sad
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by ramdris(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=50pt]Me excluded angry angry[/size]
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by titi4fola(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Like seriously?? Oshisko >: grin grin
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by asher15: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Who she epp
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nigerian Yeyebrity
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Whenever the topic contains 'Nigerian actress', 90% of the time its something stupid and meaningless they're saying which involves bragging about one sexual feature or the other
Re: Men Masturbate With My Pictures – Actress, Anita Joseph by Amabeast: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Whenever the topic contains 'Nigerian actress', 90% of the time its something stupid and meaningless they're saying which involves bragging about one sexual feature or the other
Because that's all they have to offer

No brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mama!! Blac Chyna Stuns In Nude Photo / #BBnaija: Alex Comes For Her Friend That Recorded Her While Sleeping. Pics & Vid / David Adeleke: Davido Net Worth, Partner, Age And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.