Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cheap Land Property For Sale In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Land Property For Sale In Abuja (407 Views)

Available Land Property/estates / Available Land Property/estates / Land Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land Property For Sale In Abuja by owoh00(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Due to some economic difficulties, I have resorted to selling my land property 200 by 200 miters in dagbana village after jikwoi, Abuja.

You can buy half or quarter part of the land property if you can't afford to buy the whole 200 by 200 meters.

Kindly contact my sister to set a meeting with you in her office at wuse 2 Abuja if you're interested.
Mrs. Edith....... 08039316200
Re: Cheap Land Property For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
owoh00:
Due to some economic difficulties, I have resorted to selling my land property 200 by 200 miters in dagbana village after jikwoi, Abuja.

You can buy half or quarter part of the land property if you can't afford to buy the whole 200 by 200 meters.

Kindly contact my sister to set a meeting with you in her office at wuse 2 Abuja if you're interested.
Mrs. Edith....... 08039316200

there is no need for this long process.
why will one want to meet with your sister at her office just to purchase a plot of land?
point out the title document that covers the land and your asking price.
those who are interested will then call your sister if you are not in the country to get copies of the title documents for verification purposes.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gas Shortages: Dangote Cement Resorts To Use Of Coal To Power Factory / Did You Desire To Be Among The World Inventors???????? / Distributor S Neede Urgently Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.