Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

See Photos Of The 56years Old Man That Refused To Walk Since Birth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of The 56years Old Man That Refused To Walk Since Birth (741 Views)

56years After Independence Nigeria Still Bears The Colonial Masters Name / Nigeria's 56years Of Nefandous Sailing - John Wesley Mfr / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The 56years Old Man That Refused To Walk Since Birth by Adekillzy(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Unbelieveable, U Need To See This WitH Your Korkoro Eyes
Via :- <a href="http://www.yewaloaded.com/2016/10/01/56years-old-man-refused-walk-since-born-see-photos/">Here</b>
Nairaland Still The Best
Re: See Photos Of The 56years Old Man That Refused To Walk Since Birth by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Adekillzy:
Unbelieveable, U Need To See This WitH Your Korkoro Eyes
Via :- <a href="http://www.yewaloaded.com/2016/10/01/56years-old-man-refused-walk-since-born-see-photos/">Here</b>
Nairaland Still The Best

He "refused" to walk or he "couldn't" walk??
Re: See Photos Of The 56years Old Man That Refused To Walk Since Birth by sonofspada(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
if I click dis link.. pipeline go blow up for somewhere , I dey sure

(1) (Reply)

FG To Buy 320 Prison Vehicles For N3.5bn / GRAPHIC Photos : Woman & Sons Bath Doctor With Acid In Benin Over Change In Will / EFCC Planning To Re-Arrest, Detain Me – Fani- Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.