Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? (538 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by victory360: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
If you have earned big from AdSense and you successfully cashed out from AdSense pls let us know, cos of late people have been complaining that AdSense disables their account once they have made huge earning before pay day.
Re: To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lmao. Adsense don turn scam ? grin
Re: To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by webincomeplus(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Well, my blog has been raking around $1000 or more from Adsense for the past one year, and I've never had issues with them.

Some of the people crying foul wouldn't come out clean. Some take time to click on their own Adsense ads just to boost earnings. What they don't know is that Google is smart!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Well, last month, no ban. I still heard that adsense banned some peeps. Some even click their adsense, I don't even visit my sites unless on rare occasions. All this people receiving ban are because of invalid activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by emmalexdboy(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Monetizing your blog using Google Adsense is the dummest idea ever, especially when you're getting traffic from Nigeria. Most top bloggers in Nigeria don't know this.

The worst part?

Some bloggers with poor traffic still use Google Adsense and they get frustrated when they log into their account and see: $2 for several months!

The earnings per click is bullshit.

I know most people will disagree with me but check out the likes of Backlinko.com, Smartblogger.com, Socialtriggers.com, Blogtyrant.com ... tell me if you see adsense there.

These blogs which I listed attract thousands of unique visitors per day. Just just so you know: they don't update their blog everyday like Linda Ikeji does.

Jide and Linda's traffic combined no see their back, yet they don't use Adsense.

You can imagine someone running facebook ads to his blog, so visitors can click on their Google ads. Not every reader does that and just so you know: most of the clicks will be regarded as invalid clicks.

I even meet a guy who said he will call all his family members to be clicking the ads everyday, can you imagine?

There are many ways to make money from a blog aside adsense, just pick up your thinking cap!
Re: To The Big Google Adsense Earners, Have You Cashed Out From Adsense Lately? by victory360: 4:29am On Oct 03, 2016
@emmalex, I thought after disregarding the idea of using adsense you will educate newbies of the different monetization method you know apart from AdSense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Blog? Get Classic One Here / Very Beautiful Responsive Blogger Template For Sale / #blogging Tips: Floating Sharing Bar For Blogger Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.