Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East (644 Views)

Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG / Fuel Scarcity: FG Not Contemplating Hike In Petrol Pump Price - SGF Says / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by Pianoman1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is to bring to light fuel pump price increase in anambra state which sells at N400 currently.Fillling stations have been shut since yesterday and black market prices are sky rocketing steadily.I'm calling on the appropriate authorities to look into the matter.
Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by agwom(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by orunto27: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
If you're waiting for Buhari to come and stop this man inhumanity to man in your State, Fulani Herdsmen will come to settle you all over there.
Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by monkytail(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
And you say we have a president.... Well I know we don't... I rep Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by Wadeoye(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hahahaha... Is this what they will be doing to themselves if they got Biafra.

It reminds me of South Sudan. Before independence, they blamed the north (now Sudan) for all their problems.

Mugadishu/Somalia is far better and more peaceful now than South Sudan. And Sudan is in peace.
Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by DabuIIIT: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wadeoye:
Hahahaha... Is this what they will be doing to themselves if they got Biafra.

It reminds me of South Sudan. Before independence, they blamed the north (now Sudan) for all their problems.

Mugadishu/Somalia is far better and more peaceful now than South Sudan. And Sudan is in peace.

chai! Afonja and gossip! See as u shamelessly carry ppl problem for head reach sudan..hmm! God have maci! grin

2 Likes

Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by Kayode1979: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Because they are not patriotic Nigerian
Re: Independence-petrol Pump Price Increase In The East by Pianoman1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
i tire my broda

(1) (Reply)

The Time To Rescue Nigeria Has Come : / EXCLUSIVE: Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Five States / FG Set To Press Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.