Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi (25945 Views)

Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / See What Was Spotted At Rumuigbo Junction,Portharcourt,Rivers,Is This Safe?(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by DuchessD(f): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2016
adonis89:
guy forget d election was free and fair. I was PO in my polling unit. Edo PDP was not serious. Instead of dem to spend moni like APC they didn't. APC were paying voters behind d scene 2k -5k to vote APC. And u think ppl will vote PDP wen dey entice dem wit moni especially village ppl.

yea dats why Edo will probably be backwards till everlasting,if they can sell their future for cheap 2 thousand as in 4 dollars? i wonda wen humans wil be humans again

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Young03:
the lady above me

I like her weller'
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by Emassive(m): 3:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Shut it up. Dumb bully
freedom96:
if I slap u ehn? undecidedImagine wat u re saying abt the NA
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by CaptPlanet(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=adonis89 post=49840109][/quote]

Clap for yourself oga PO. You've played yourself.
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2016
franchizy:

Madam this your comment is weighty and unexpected from a high and respected person like you.

Its really bad to encourage blood shed because of politicians who dont have the intetest of the masses.

Please continue to preach peace because you are a mother to be and can never encourage your son to pick up arms because of a politician.

No offence ma, i remain loyal to you.

apc don reach this stage..na to violate her right to speech na him he remain..nawao
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by Rekyz(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Jorussia:
Bros don't mind the defeated PDP supporters.
He said he observed d election and it was free and fair. He also said APC shared 2k-5k to win votes. So how was d election fair? what point are you guys making?
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by fareed69(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2016
richidinho:
Amaechi should go and die grin

Politically he is dead and buried in Rivers

To even add salt to the wounds, Wike is fantastically doing well grin

Yea he is doing well

Owing Salaries.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by megabyte2(f): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2016
NextGovernor:
Edo election was manipulated and rigged.

1. Sharing money openly and even issuing ticket without the fear of security operatives around and using security personnels to
destroy and steal ballot box. What a tragedy.

2. 1st time result collation was prosponed to give way to perfect rigging.

3. Election observers, opposition party agents and Journalists driven away from collation center.

I think the best way to handle APC is the river and bayelsa do or die type of politics. Oshiomole and INEC used the quietness of we Edo people against us....

How can you go home happily that you have won election only to hear a different figure announced by INEC. It's a shame on the part of Buhari, INEC and Oshiomole who was the pioneer of one man one vote.
It was confirmed that Edo election was manipulated. Inec is biased
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by freedom96: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Emassive:
Shut it up. Dumb bully
For 3am like this? shocked are u a BH or a militant?
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by AlanSugar(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
ChangetheChange:
Governor Ize Iyamu is our Governor,

Obaseki is wasting his time like Osunbor

I Stand with Governor Ize Iyamu

You must be living in the past! Get a life, fast.
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Rekyz:
He said he observed d election and it was free and fair. He also said APC shared 2k-5k to win votes. So how was d election fair? what point are you guys making?
The PDP are saying that INEC announced a different result from the ones announced in polling units across the state.
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by baridamben(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
chrisxxx:

What baffles me with most APCs supporters is their insensitivity and biased propensity towards issues. Where is Wike receiving interest free loan? Let me excuse myself from this as I know little of the government working. How would you compare a governor whose total allocation monthly exceeded 35 billion naira to one whose total allocation is hardly up to 15 billion?
Bail-out loan is basically interest-free, get yourself informed before berating other commentators who have a right to their opinion. And Amaechi was not receiving 35 billion naira in allocation, that is the lies you people like to peddle. True, there were months when allocation was high, just like Wike got about 25 Billion naira in June of 2015, but you can't use what happened one or a few months to talk about a government of 8 years. Amaechi's inherited IGR was 2 billion, but he grew it to about 9 billion and set the foundation for it to continue to grow. Right now Wike gets about 15 billion in IGR alone, he said so himself while claiming that the issues of insecurity in the state was a mere propaganda.
Re: Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi by chrisxxx(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
baridamben:

Bail-out loan is basically interest-free, get yourself informed before berating other commentators who have a right to their opinion. And Amaechi was not receiving 35 billion naira in allocation, that is the lies you people like to peddle. True, there were months when allocation was high, just like Wike got about 25 Billion naira in June of 2015, but you can't use what happened one or a few months to talk about a government of 8 years. Amaechi's inherited IGR was 2 billion, but he grew it to about 9 billion and set the foundation for it to continue to grow. Right now Wike gets about 15 billion in IGR alone, he said so himself while claiming that the issues of insecurity in the state was a mere propaganda.
Thank you. Go back and make a research of Amaechi's monthly allocations all through his Herodian rules. Wike has done so much with what he has. Rivers State and at large Nigeria would have been a better place if he was the immediate past governor of the state. Remember, Amaechi's action threw Nigeria into her present hardship as the person who solely sponsored the almajiri president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand / Defection: Why Umahi, Deputy May Lose At Appeal Court — Sagay / Lagos Shuts Ladipo Market, Arrests Bakassi Boys....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.