Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. (1141 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Catholic Fraternity With Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by ColdHardTruth: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
i'm 22 years old i live in a muslim country i used to defend islam and muslims in the internet whenever an atheist used to bash it , and ironically im an athiest now after opening my eyes and seaching and reading many things about Islam which i didnt know before , and 90% of muslims don't know and won't dare to question because they are either scared or just dont care , for me it was fear of my family because my parents are religious people my mother is a Religion teacher so i never dared to tell her about the doubts i had ever since i was 12 , years passed by and thx to my mother again i was force fed glorious stories about islam that made me a religious person myself the effect of parents or another person on a child is really scary i reached the point where i was like 10000% sure that everything in QUran is real and did happen , ofcourse whenever i watched some Atheists talking about religion i get some questions in my head but i didnt bother to look more into that , i quickly turn on the TV and find an islamic Tv channel (which are like 60% of Nilesat channels) and i listen to those Imams and the same thing happens again they get rid of my doubts with their glorious stories about Prophet and how good he was ... remembering these moments i feel like an idiot and im ashamed of it , anyway the big turning point for me was 2 years ago when i watched a video that i wish i didnt watched but im thankful that i watched it at the same time , you might heard of the notorious ''Dafu Love'' video which was made by that Psycopath child rapist called Peter Scully anyway the content of that video shocked me i couldnt sleep for 10 days i almost lost my sanity (i wont discuss the video because its terrible) somehow that video made it clear for me that there is no way that there is a God out there who can possibly let those 11 months babies die like that ! so i started reading QUran and understanding the meanings and reading about the prophet and overall just looking at the islamic world and what did Islam and this so called great Allah did to it , and after that i reached the conclusion that i have been living a big stupid lie my whole life .. I felt sad because i wasted so much time being a muslim but i also felt free that feeling was just amazing i feel light i feel like my brain is limitless now it's hard to explain but it's justa wonderful feeling. Ofcourse my life is the same as it used to be because i can't just go outside I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH ANYmore , i probably will be sent to jail for 15 years or worse getting killed for apostasy or commiting social suicide , i still pretend to be a muslim to fit in my family and friends and the whole society its terrible but when im alone i feel free and that what matters . that was my story with Islam and how i became a NonBeliever i just wanted to share it with you , and excuse my terrible English and Punctuation.

https://m.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/3nuz4m/my_story_with_islam_and_how_i_became_an_atheist/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by ColdHardTruth: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun , Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Hopefullandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer
Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Beheading loading .... undecided
Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by Newbeginnings(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Try Christianity and tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lemme collect this space cry
My brother,, i don't want to see your beheading video online oo undecided
Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
ehehheehe
Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by RealJaneDoe: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Leaving Islam was a good decision

1 Like

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by Akpan107(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Only Jesus save's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by hopefulLandlord: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Leaving Islam was a good decision

And so is becoming an atheist
Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by ColdHardTruth: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Akpan107:
Only Jesus save's.

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by aminusanti(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
ColdHardTruth:
i'm 22 years old i live in a muslim country i used to defend islam and muslims in the internet whenever an atheist used to bash it , and ironically im an athiest now after opening my eyes and seaching and reading many things about Islam which i didnt know before , and 90% of muslims don't know and won't dare to question because they are either scared or just dont care , for me it was fear of my family because my parents are religious people my mother is a Religion teacher so i never dared to tell her about the doubts i had ever since i was 12 , years passed by and thx to my mother again i was force fed glorious stories about islam that made me a religious person myself the effect of parents or another person on a child is really scary i reached the point where i was like 10000% sure that everything in QUran is real and did happen , ofcourse whenever i watched some Atheists talking about religion i get some questions in my head but i didnt bother to look more into that , i quickly turn on the TV and find an islamic Tv channel (which are like 60% of Nilesat channels) and i listen to those Imams and the same thing happens again they get rid of my doubts with their glorious stories about Prophet and how good he was ... remembering these moments i feel like an idiot and im ashamed of it , anyway the big turning point for me was 2 years ago when i watched a video that i wish i didnt watched but im thankful that i watched it at the same time , you might heard of the notorious ''Dafu Love'' video which was made by that Psycopath child rapist called Peter Scully anyway the content of that video shocked me i couldnt sleep for 10 days i almost lost my sanity (i wont discuss the video because its terrible) somehow that video made it clear for me that there is no way that there is a God out there who can possibly let those 11 months babies die like that ! so i started reading QUran and understanding the meanings and reading about the prophet and overall just looking at the islamic world and what did Islam and this so called great Allah did to it , and after that i reached the conclusion that i have been living a big stupid lie my whole life .. I felt sad because i wasted so much time being a muslim but i also felt free that feeling was just amazing i feel light i feel like my brain is limitless now it's hard to explain but it's justa wonderful feeling. Ofcourse my life is the same as it used to be because i can't just go outside I DONT BELIEVE IN ALLAH ANYmore , i probably will be sent to jail for 15 years or worse getting killed for apostasy or commiting social suicide , i still pretend to be a muslim to fit in my family and friends and the whole society its terrible but when im alone i feel free and that what matters . that was my story with Islam and how i became a NonBeliever i just wanted to share it with you , and excuse my terrible English and Punctuation.

https://m.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/3nuz4m/my_story_with_islam_and_how_i_became_an_atheist/

Lolz. Lying thomas well done! Try harder

1 Like

Re: My Story With Islam And How I Became An Atheist. by ColdHardTruth: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
aminusanti:

Lolz. Lying thomas well done! Try harder

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump on being President: "I Thought it Would Be Easier" / The Message To The Angel Of The Lukewarm Church - Olamide Obire / See This Church's Covenant Partnership Form...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.