Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What (481 Views)

All States Must Abide By Proposed Minimum Wage – Ngige / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / The United States Calls On FG To Abide by Court Ruling And Release Shia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by dimieprincess(f): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
I think Seun needs to do something about the incessant breach of the rules governing this forum. Take for instance, I have been insulted every now and then because I called Jonathan a "coward" of which I am still standing by it. The funny thing is, even those who hates Jonathan are now feigning loving Jonathan just to get at me.

Some out of ignorance went as far as saying things like; you insulted Jonathan so why the complain. I think we need to get something clear here, the rules said don't insult a fellow nairalander and the last time I checked, Jonathan Goodluck is not part of us and if he is part of us, he is was my president and I have the prerogative to express my feelings regarding his person while he was the president.

whilst I am waiting for Seun to ensure strict compliance with the rules governing this forum, I am making a passionate appeal that we as "nairalanders" should learn how to face the discourse at hand in a particular time and not be insulting others because you felt the other person was wrong. It behoves on us as members to differentiate the topic whether it is sound or not from emotions.

Come to think of it, it is a common parlance that no matter how odious the disposition of the adverse party is, you don't allow your appetite to control your reasoning hence you become a fool.

I remain Dimienprincess
(the most hated nairalander)

1 Like

Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by eleojo23: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Madam, you must be new here.
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by chumada: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
What's wrong with this girl self Since pdp lost edo state, she has been ranting like a mad dog sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by dimieprincess(f): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
chumada:
What's wrong with this girl self Since pdp lost edo state, she has been ranting like a mad dog sad angry
shoro ti e ni y'en

1 Like

Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by shininglite(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
If u cant stand the heat in the kitchen stay away from the kitchen..u re been served the tea u prepared,..#last bullet# u re an attention seeker..no offence
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by dimieprincess(f): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
shininglite:
If u cant stand the heat in the kitchen stay away from the kitchen..u re been served the tea u prepared,..#last bullet# u re an attention seeker..no offence
If I want to seek attention, I'd better get one from people with pedigree and not ......

1 Like

Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by Clairvoyant(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
I will go for the insults to be coded, because some people have to be insulted codedly for them to have a rethink on there stands as regards certain issues
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by Clairvoyant(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

If I want to seek attention, I'd better get one from people with pedigree and not ......
and you about to insult him bah!

2 Likes

Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by shininglite(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

thanks..we knw ur type and were they usually end up on this forum
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Insult isn't allowed. But bashing...it's an obligation here on nairaland.
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by Newbeginnings(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
You call a man a coward.... Am impressed by the level of respect this generation has for its elders...

Now ask yourself, you call a man a coward and insult him as you choose, yet you refuse to say that this is why I call him a coward and this is What I can do to move Nigeria forward

All you did was insult him, share your complaints and everybody goes home..

Now Don't you Deserve to be Demeaned?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

dimieprincess (remember that people should hate you for the right reason, and not because you lack mental adequacy)
Re: Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=24pt]Is like ipob has not come here to insult u for insulting their PDP man...[/size]

Like d last one I was complaining how Ipob do lie showing evidence this guy called me tribalism idiot...
I called mynd44 no way. Some call me gallop head grin and even show a picture of it...
Check their profile they are Igbos... grin They insult people everyday grin like me... Insulting me directly thou I never insulted them but exposed them with incontrovertible evidence...

So take heart bro... Is the life of an average ipod yoot grin

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Buhari Takes Just Water While Osinbajo, Chief Justice & Saraki Enjoy Juice / NGGT: Zamfara Govt. Builds 323 Schools For Girl-child, Nomadic Education, Others / PDP Crisis: Makarfi, Sheriff Agree On 24-man Negotiating Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.