Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Omisore Was Impeached As Deputy Governor-chief Adebisi Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Omisore Was Impeached As Deputy Governor-chief Adebisi Akande (489 Views)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Why Omisore Was Impeached As Deputy Governor-chief Adebisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Omisore Was Impeached As Deputy Governor-chief Adebisi Akande by CityMirrorNews: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Honestly, there was no friction between me and him (Omisore). But I knew I was doing my job and nobody disturbed me. He has his own job to do and I don’t think anybody disturbed him. But our sense of responsibility towards financing was not in the same direction: he was a spend free person, I was been careful with the public money and I could not have approve all vouchers. I could not approve all requests and that was not going well with him. It was because of those attitudes that led the House of Assembly to get him impeached from the government.
http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2016/10/01/4359/

Re: Why Omisore Was Impeached As Deputy Governor-chief Adebisi Akande by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
How will this end recession in the country?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From 56th Independence Day Ceremony In Nasarawa State / Checkout Gej's Independence Day Message To Nigerians - Pic / PHOTOS: Work Continues On Major Expressways During Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.