Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,478 members, 7,854,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Short Notice Invitation To USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Short Notice Invitation To USA (646 Views)

Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me / Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Notice Invitation To USA by TDavids213: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello NLanders, please I am so confused here and need advice; I got an invite to attend a program in first week of November 2016, the invitation letter was delivered to my hands middle September, after all run-arounds, I intend paying visa appointment fees on Monday, 3rd october.

Does anyone think, I can still get a booking within this month (October) towards the program in first-week November {all within a month} or I should just not bother my head & resource and believe this opportunity is a sunk one.

Please, I need swift response, the money sef no be beans.
Re: Short Notice Invitation To USA by Remsilla(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Never be in a hurry to give up.. it's never too late to make it come thru.. . If you have the money, I'll suggest you give it a shot. You never can tell.
Re: Short Notice Invitation To USA by TDavids213: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks Remsilla, the cost at 53,600 if not affected yet with the dollar uprise, is not the problem; you see many post here saying even in 2-4months, they have not gotten a date, talk less of within the same month.

Make man money nor go enta vmail. I'm just balancing thoughts and actions.

Just wishing, I could find a way to see available dates and times before paying this money.

I still await much responsess from NLanders.

Thanks for the swift response.
Re: Short Notice Invitation To USA by afanide: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Very possible.....
Just meet the right people and pay for express service
Re: Short Notice Invitation To USA by TDavids213: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks Afamide, I appreciate that...the fact really to know is its possibility, I think I would have to ask around for a reliable agent whose fee is minimal or I try it out myself.
Re: Short Notice Invitation To USA by Benjamite01: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2016
As at today, there is November 1 for Lagos and October 17 for Abuja, if you can keep searching you can get lesser date or u employ the service of an expert to keep a watch for you. but surely u still have better time ahead as you claim your travelling time is November. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Lagos To New York Airline Price In The Late 80's And 2016 / Dual Passport Wahala! / Traveling With Your Household Properties Packed By Pro To Avoid Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.