Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today (25298 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture / Seni Saraki Pictured With Gianni Infantino In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by metromediaboss: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kogi state Senator Dino Melaye and Senate president's wife, Toyin Saraki were pictured with former world footballer of the year and a politician, George Weah in Abuja today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/dino-melaye-george-weah-and-toyin.html

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Benjom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hope goodies will come out of this.

Best Format/Template...Winning CV...Best Writer... That Job Is Effortlessly Yours.

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by soberdrunk(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
The expression on the face of the police woman in the last pic be like "Chai see how all these ogas dey flex, i hope say them nor go delay this month salary"........... angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
The nairalander above took my space because of airtel slow network. cry
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by LoveJesus87(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
So?
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by odiereke(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
George Weah in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
lol
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by MVLOX(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
I will be back like commando
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by kingsleyjando(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dino : the conqueror of Bourdillion !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by morbeta(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
This Dino and Saraki wife..........
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by goshen26: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yes?
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by goshen26: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
odiereke:
George Weah in Nigeria?

Hunhun Ghana sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by project8(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Weah wil be like " see how this mumu senator dey laff"
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
This George Weah norget country again??

I wanna gbensh that hausa damsel in the last pic beside dino.... Shes gonna taste how South South militant Preek taste like!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by NegeduGrace(f): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
did anybody notice the beautiful woman besides toyin in the Last pic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Dayoto: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Saraki please and please fear Dino oo. Ehen! No tell me say i no tell you o..
For .#DinoTheImpegrinator

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good for them...life nau turn by turn!
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Mufasa27(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dino the rapist lol
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by ojo4life(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin
project8:
Weah wil be like " see how this mumu senator dey laff"
lol
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by seangy4konji: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ok. We don hear.
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by GuDErboY(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Saraki wife no too make brains joor.
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by gabbylight: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
i just dislike this guy.
gat no any meaningful contribution to d house.
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by greatness22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
RonalDINO my real nigga, just love the way he keeps haters guessing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by mytime24(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
weah won join our gov

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by tiswell(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
George Opong Weah,one of the few that made africa proud. ##respect#

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by whitebeard(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Old people, old brains, old thinking, old strategy, old input, old output, everything they bring out Is old..the flashy things on them are new...we need the young generation to rule

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by jieta: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
fellow nairalanders btw toyin saraki and remi tinubu who resemble bonga fish pass.
Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by wree91: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
For starters this was not today it was on Thursday 30th the occasion was the celebration of 170 years of vilisco
They did a fashion show to mark the day.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
I see u Dullar_dino. Toyin' s Aide -de-camp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Wears Red Cross' Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.