Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

A True Nigerian Needs Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A True Nigerian Needs Help (368 Views)

An Aspiring Marine Engineer Needs Help / He Needs Help / My Wife Needs Help On Her Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Nigerian Needs Help by PureDoveConsult(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
I need someone who can help me establish myself as an Independent Marketing Executive. I have what it takes to to market new products and I am someone that can generate sales for any product.

Due to certain difficulties that arose recently, I found myself in a position were I desperately need to raise N5millon to life pressing issues.

I am not asking anyone to give or lend me the money which is the reason I am not really giving full details of the the issues. I am only seeking help from people who have a product or service that is sellable to do marketing for them based on commission.

If you have an idea of a sellable product or service that pays commission of at least N250k per transaction, let me know and I am ready to deliver in regards to aggressive marketing.

If the moderators can help me position this thread in such a way that people will really see, you are not just going to be helping me greatly but I am also ready to pledge a certain percentage of my earnings from transactions made through any client from this forum.

(1) (Reply)

+ / 7 Reasons Why We Fail. / DBS Makeup, Photograph And Business Management Annual Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.