Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Revolution (261 Views)

Nigeria: Get Ready For The Revolution, To Be Fore Warned Is To Be Fore Armed ! / The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Join The Movement: I Stand With Nigeria / The Revolution Has Begun, "Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution by ngaz(f): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Revolution

Wisdom as it is, seems lost in this century of vanity.
Me, Myself and I is anthem on the lips of masses.
Yet, I have seen vision, creeping in, at the Dawn of a new day.
I have heard hope preaching , at the market Square.
I have seen truth, survive jailer's net.

And so, They came in human forms. Speaking of truth, hope, purpose and a new Nigeria.
I sat at their feet and listened. My spirit uniting with the wisdom in their words. They lit a new flame. Stirred a new hunger. Unlocked my muted tongue.

' Arise!! ', they said, Believe in this land of glory. Believe in the land of potentials. Believe in Nigeria.
Stand in loyalty. A formation of warriors. Drink from the fountain of hope. Nigeria will be transformed.

Hand in hand, we shall climb mountains. Together, we shall crumble hate. Love will be our bond, the balm that will glued our hearts. No Man shall then live in fear of the other and our sons shall sleep with the two eyes shut.

Let this generation arise. Men, women, children with veins flowing with green blood.
With hands raising banners of national love.

We shall gather and plant. New seeds of transformation. seeds of vision.

Our brains shall think up new breakthroughs.
Our eyes shall witness the promised land.
A land where terrorism is crushed like the cobra's head.
A land, where the doctors care for his patients.
A land, where teachers nurture in love
A land, where soldiers defend in bravery
A land, where patriotism is burning bright.

The baton is in your hand.
What then shall you do?
Enjoy the misery of our complaints?
Or pick up your baton and run.
In your office, stay true. Serve in transparency.
In your school, stand tall, above malpractice and cultism.
In your duty post, say no to bribe.
Together, we shall uproot all stereotypical consciousness of the old.
A new Nigeria, now stands. Today And forever. Believe in this dream. Take a pledge. Stand strong.
The revolution has begun!

Dear friends.. My blog will be launched on the 5th October, 2016.
Show me love. Show me support.
With love,
Chioma Ngaikedi.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Appear Before The National Assembly On Recession Matter / Nigerian Soldiers Arrests 5 Suspected Niger Delta Militants During An Operation / Resolutions On The Tariff Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.