Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigeria At 56: Response To Nigerians On Gej's Independence Message. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 56: Response To Nigerians On Gej's Independence Message. (521 Views)

Checkout Gej's Independence Day Message To Nigerians - Pic / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 56: Response To Nigerians On Gej's Independence Message. by Fyno: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
If GEJ won the 2015 election many of u here that is praising him now would have said.. Hmm Buhari would have make $1 to N1 by now... Fuel would have been sold N40/ltr...N5000 for unemployment...masive employment would have been achieved...50kg bag of rice may be sold at N2000 a bag, all our refineries would have been working... In fact northerners n south westerners would have been rioting that they are dying when bag of rice was N8000, now every body seems on when the same bag of rice is sale at N25000 under one year of buhari... Country of suffering n smiling... Nigerians are gullible people it's only South East saw all this n know who Buhari is n refused to vote him in..all of u have seen that South East saw tomorrow....if Gej win we wud have said Buhari would have turn Nigeria into small london n by now steady electricity would have been every where.. Is it not better as all of there experience whom u massively elected as ur president when u know impeachment clause is not functioning in Nigeria Apc will keep promising till 2019 n they will blame their failures to gej even those that have issues with their wife will blame Gej. Nigerians ntoooooooo the hardship ur seeing how is as result of buhari bad policy n his I too know body language...is up to him see today $1 is now N500 what a country.

God bless you for your work for nigerians though you were never appreciated during your times in the office but within this short period of time it's obvious that you were the hero we lost , highly visionary, very eloquent , seriously intelligent and peaceful minded . patriotism to me is not a thing of choice else will not be to nigeria however it should be in borne .

My president how I wish God will bring you back to villa to correct what buhari has damaged. The destruction is massive and someone like you.
Nigerians are dying on daily basis. Sometimes I tend to be angry with you for handing power over to this clueless individuals who has nothing to offer.
But we know why you handed over to them,some may not know.
You once said that your re-election does not worth the blood of any Nigerian.we appreciate you for saving our lives.
God bless you.

Dear Nigeria My country - By Shigiri Victor Gweje

56 years now since your birth and
You've given birth to 36 children (states), 774 grandchildren (LGAs), 9572 great grandchildren (Wards).

Oh how I love you Nigeria, you were not the first child of your father AFRICA but you grew up to become your father's favorite "THE GIANT OF AFRICA". Blessed with a population of over 150 million people, Natural resources with so many solid and liquid minerals. I understand why some of your brothers (some African countries) hate you so bad. Despite the hate yet you love them the same. You send peace keeping troops to them even when there is no peace in your home, you give them food even when you're hungry, you sacrifice your happiness to put a smile on their faces. Thats true brotherhood, true spirit of your father Africa.

No one is perfect or without challenges and no challenge without an end. That is why i know that even with your current situation, you're coming out stronger and better. Look at your cousins like USA, England, France and so many others who are more than 2x your age still depend on you for so many things. They also face challenges time to time. It took them centuries to be where they are today, so I am confident you will get there soon.

Recession, boko haram, avengers, corruption etc., are just devices ur enemies are using to bring you down. But I know you're stronger than them all, don't let them break your children's unity.

I celebrate you NIGERIA, Is a privilege to share the same birth month with you.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live Good people of Naija
Long live Shigiri Victor
Long live Africa.

Our Country needs your good luck sir. Forgive Nigerians all their sins against you sir and seize your annoyance over us, for we have sinned against you! See me a graduate with almost a first class result and a masters degree wallowing in a petty job. So many youths resort now to vices to make ends meet. I feel in my heart that so many have betrayed you but am pleading on their behalf, please sir, @ President Goodluck Ebere Jonathan, forgive them. Bring your good luck back to Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Nigeria At 56: Response To Nigerians On Gej's Independence Message. by Abeymills(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gudluck the great u were despised hated insulted called all manner of names u remain focused dedicated u gave n left d best of human n economy behind a gud inec u bliv in humanity peace n unity still even after u left office u are still insulted but I salute u sir u remain d best sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 56: Response To Nigerians On Gej's Independence Message. by iberrylee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Abeymills:
Gudluck the great u were despised hated insulted called all manner of names u remain focused dedicated u gave n left d best of human n economy behind a gud inec u bliv in humanity peace n unity still even after u left office u are still insulted but I salute u sir u remain d best sir
RECIVE SENSE

(1) (Reply)

No Agency Has Said Patience Jonathan Stole $15.5 Million From It / Senatorial Rerun: Umeh Vows To Trash Peter Obi / President Buhari Departs Berlin Germany After Three Days Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.