Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. (593 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by databoy247(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some days ago, I actually tried to start a thread on online freelancing and how to make money from it. Some people tried to mess it up, while others quickly grabbed what I revealed and as I am speaking to you, they are already making money.

Freelancing is one sure way now to earn consistent income online (if you know how). There are a lot of strategies in you'll put in place to really be able to succeed.

I see a lot of talk about fiverr, etc. But the truth this that it's just less than 7% of people involved that are actually making money.

As for me, my domain is upwork. I have received a lot of phone calls and messages from folks requesting I re-visit this topic.

Well, I have decided to come back to it. But this time, I am going to be more careful, as I will control how it is done.

Firstly, if you really want to break the jinx of poverty, if you really want to come out of that financial mess, then you really have to adhere to all I will be telling you.

Unfortunately, I won't be sharing on NL. So, if you are interested in how to really make money from Upwork, visit www.freelancingmasterclass.xyz, register and download the free tutorial.

Those who are smart, will go ahead and grab this opportunity.

Cheers.

Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oga databoy, thumbs up.

one of the beneficiaries of your first thread.

I highly recommend this for all.
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by khassy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Following
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by databoy247(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy sunday to you all.
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by databoy247(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2016
TIP #1

For you to actually succeed in online freelancing, always treat is as a business of its own and give it your full fledge attention. There is a popular saying that freelancing online is a side hustle. Well, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that in order for you to experience different results, you need to start doing things differently. Move away from the crowd.

Treat as a full-time job. NO EXCUSES. And you will start experiencing some new results.

Have you downloaded a copy of the free report? Do so now while it's available at www.freelancingmasterclass.xyz
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by leksmedia: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Check out this blog post on freelancing and how to make real genuine money online , detailed and self explanatory http://www.businessmopol.com/how-to-make-money-online/
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=databoy247 post=49835729]Some days ago, I actually tried to start a thread on online freelancing and how to make money from it. Some people tried to mess it up, while others quickly grabbed what I revealed and as I am speaking to you, they are already making money.

Freelancing is one sure way now to earn consistent income online (if you know how). There are a lot of strategies in you'll put in place to really be able to succeed.

I see a lot of talk about fiverr, etc. But the truth this that it's just less than 7% of people involved that are actually making money.

As for me, my domain is upwork. I have received a lot of phone calls and messages from folks requesting I re-visit this topic.

Well, I have decided to come back to it. But this time, I am going to be more careful, as I will control how it is done.

Can someone wu doesn't hav any skill make money frm freelancing?
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by databoy247(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=STEVE1996 post=49871601][/quote]

It depends on what you see as skills. Seems i'll throw some light on this.
Re: Freelancing Online As A Business. Serious Folks Only. by databoy247(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Someone reached out to me asking me why i am doing this. If there is a particular reason why i am training people.

Well, the answer is yes. There are reasons.

Firstly, if you go through my phone you will be amazed at the sheer number of loan applications...lol.

Every morning i wake up, i practically see a new message from someone begging me to loan some money. Am I a micro finance bank? undecided

So I am teaching people this so they learn how to make money and stop trying to convert me into a bank.

Secondly, i like money grin

Who dosen't?

So if am charging a small token to teach you how to make N100k before xmas, nothing wrong in that na.

With that said, register for this class now using the link in the first post. You can also download the free 22page report in the website.

Am here to answer your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Into Wine And Liquor Business? / Gtbank MD, Segun Agbaje Named CEO Of The Year At 2016 Africa Investor Awards / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Surges To 17.9% In September - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.