Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered (1007 Views)

Things Which May Prevent Du’aa’ From Being Answered / 5 Reasons Why Your Dua,s Are Not Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by truthmans2012: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is one of the sections of muslims five times prayers:

While standing

While standing, the first chapter of the Quran is recited. This chapter can be translated as follows.

“In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. Thee (alone) we worship and Thee (alone) we ask for help. Show us the straight path. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.” (1:1-1:7)

Muslims keep praying to Allah five times a day to show them the right path since the days of Muhammad, about 1,400 years ago. Todate, they are still asking endlessly.

Does Allah answer prayers, if yes, why did he not give the answer to Muhammad what the right path is to lead his followers?

Since muslims have been praying for the right path and never shown, it shows those of them who have died have no hope, as they didn't find the right path till they died.

It further shows that the Quran is not good enough to show the right path, hence despite it, muslims still need praying for the right path.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm,, op please which site can i download your beheading video when its out? grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Emu4life(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
When Muslims start wit u nw, u end up running away wit ur Biblically empty Faith.....Muslims keep reciting dat verse bcuz d heart of Man is prone to Deceit from SATAN..... little wonders u see d xtians confused today, dey dnt knw weda Jesus is God, son of God, prophet of God or even among d 3 gods in trinity....wen i was 10 yrs old, i believed xtians to be doz Who call Jesus son of God, when i reach 15, Dey said he is no longer son of God but among d 3 gods in trinity and 2day, dey said he is God(subhanallah)..while d northern xtians ar stil caling Jesus son of God, d southerners nw cal him God. Can CONFUSION BE MORE DAN DZ??...bt b4 i finish u? Go chck "grin LORD'S PRAYER" u pple have been doing everyday and come nd tel us meanin of hypocricy.SHALOM/SALAM/PEACE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by obafemee80(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
truthmans2012:

While standing

While standing, the first chapter of the Quran is recited. This chapter can be translated as follows.

“In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. Thee (alone) we worship and Thee (alone) we ask for help. Show us the straight path. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.” (1:1-1:7)

Muslims keep praying to Allah five times a day to show them the right path since the days of Muhammad, about 1,400 years ago. Todate, they are still asking endlessly.

Does Allah answer prayers, if yes, why did he not give the answer to Muhammad what the right path is to lead his followers?

Since muslims have been praying for the right path and never shown, it shows those of them who have died have no hope, as they didn't find the right path till they died.

It further shows that the Quran is not good enough to show the right path, hence despite it, muslims still need praying for the right path.
Answer to Your Question:
The Sirat-al-Mustaqim ( Arabic : ﺍﻟﺼﺮﺍﻁ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺘﻘﻴﻢ ) refers to the path of Islam which leads on to the path of success in the hereafter.
Life for Muslims is not for name, glory, status, comfort, or enjoyment.The believe that every moment in this life will be evaluated by Allah (The Creator of the Universe and everything in it) on the Day of Judgement. They are supposed to guard their brain from evil thoughts, guard their heart from evil desires, guard their eyes from evil looks, guard their tongue from evil talks, guard their hands from evil actions, & guard their legs from going to evil places.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirat_al-Mustaqim

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Emu4life:
When Muslims start wit u nw, u end up running away wit ur Biblically empty Faith.....Muslims keep reciting dat verse bcuz d heart of Man is prone to Deceit from SATAN..... little wonders u see d xtians confused today, dey dnt knw weda Jesus is God, son of God, prophet of God or even among d 3 gods in trinity....wen i was 10 yrs old, i believed xtians to be doz Who call Jesus son of God, when i reach 15, Dey said he is no longer son of God but among d 3 gods in trinity and 2day, dey said he is God(subhanallah)..while d northern xtians ar stil caling Jesus son of God, d southerners nw cal him God. Can CONFUSION BE MORE DAN DZ??...bt b4 i finish u? Go chck "grin LORD'S PRAYER" u pple have been doing everyday and come nd tel us meanin of hypocricy.SHALOM/SALAM/PEACE

This has nothing to do with muslims not knowing the right path. You don't ask for something you know.

The Lord's prayer is what man needs daily.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2016
obafemee80:

Answer to Your Question:
The Sirat-al-Mustaqim ( Arabic : ﺍﻟﺼﺮﺍﻁ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺘﻘﻴﻢ ) refers to the path of Islam which leads on to the path of success in the hereafter.
Life for Muslims is not for name, glory, status, comfort, or enjoyment.The believe that every moment in this life will be evaluated by Allah (The Creator of the Universe and everything in it) on the Day of Judgement. They are supposed to guard their brain from evil thoughts, guard their heart from evil desires, guard their eyes from evil looks, guard their tongue from evil talks, guard their hands from evil actions, & guard their legs from going to evil places.

This has nothing to do with guarding brain from evil. If you are in Islam and you are still praying to know the right path, it show you are yet to find the right path. If you couldn't find the right path since the time of Mohammed till now, forget about it for life.

Where does islam lead to as you are not sure is the right path? If you are sure of where it leads to, stop asking for the right path. A path means a road that leads somewhere. If you are sure islam leads to heaven, stop praying for another path , the right path (road). But it is impossible for you to stop praying for the right path as the founder of Islam himself wasn't sure if it is the right path, hence the formulation of the prayer that way.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2016
obafemee80:

Answer to Your Question:

The bold: if the path (road) of islam leads to success in the afterlife, why do you still pray for the right path (road) five times a day?

"Show us the straight path. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured"

That prayer shows islam is not the path of those who were favoured, otherwise, there is no need for praying for the path of those who were favoured.

I think the reasonable thing is for anyone to begin to ponder what is the right path of those who were favoured before Muhammad.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by golpen(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
truthmans2012:

While standing

The wrong translation of the quote above is what is misleading you sir. The request is not put as 'show us the right path', that's myopic in translation, rather it is put as 'guide us through the right path'. Now, if I can still trust your mastery of the English language we both understand, the latter implies being shown and lead through, which is useful for those on the path and those astray.

May Allah guide you through the right path.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by k4kenny(f): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
OP, kindly consider these lines in the Lord's Prayer:

'Give us this day'- Are you trying to say God hasn't given christian the 'day' ever since they've been reciting that prayer daily? If it has been answered surely they won't need not to include it in their daily prayers.

''And deliver us from evil- Surely a prayer recited by million of christians daily ought to have waned off every form of evil from the earth. Does it mean it has not been answered?

That line in the Opening verse of the Quran simply means asking Allah (swt) not to deviate us from His Path, not to follow the path of the disbelivers. It's a constant struggle to remain on the path of Islam with the satan and his agents constantly tempting Mankind to deviate. Do you know that satan promised Allaah when he sent off heaven that he will do everything to ensure man will worship him (satan) rataher than Allah? We need to constantly ask the Almighty to keep us on the right path. I hope you understand now.

Also I've gone through your other threads. Your skewed translations of Quran and fake Hadiths are nothing short of laughable.

Allahu alam.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
k4kenny

'Give us this day'- Are you trying to say God hasn't given christian the 'day' ever since they've been reciting that prayer daily? If it has been answered surely they won't need not to include it in their daily prayers.

Give us this day our daily bread. This is praying for God's daily supply of food. This is needed every day of life.

''And deliver us from evil- Surely a prayer recited by million of christians daily ought to have waned off every form of evil from the earth. Does it mean it has not been answered?

Evil is a daily occurrence, from which you need daily protection. But you don't need asking for the right path five times a day if islam is the right path.

That line in the Opening verse of the Quran simply means asking Allah (swt) not to deviate us from His Path, not to follow the path of the disbelivers. It's a constant struggle to remain on the path of Islam with the satan and his agents constantly tempting Mankind to deviate. Do you know that satan promised Allaah when he sent off heaven that he will do everything to ensure man will worship him (satan) rataher than Allah? We need to constantly ask the Almighty to keep us on the right path. I hope you understand now

I disagree with your interpretation that it is praying not to deviate. It says "show us the right path.
Show us means let us see, meaning you have not seen the right path.

The path muslims have been looking for is Jesus. He said "I'm the Way.... (John 14:6).
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Troll!!
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Troll!!

grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
k4kenny:

That line in the Opening verse of the Quran simply means asking Allah (swt) not to deviate us from His Path, not to follow the path of the disbelivers. It's a constant struggle to remain on the path of Islam with the satan and his agents constantly tempting Mankind to deviate. Do you know that satan promised Allaah when he sent off heaven that he will do everything to ensure man will worship him (satan) rataher than Allah? We need to constantly ask the Almighty to keep us on the right path. I hope you understand now.

Also I've gone through your other threads. Your skewed translations of Quran and fake Hadiths are nothing short of laughable.

Allahu alam.

May Allaah grant you goodness akhee, I wanted to comment the same about 'The Lord's Prayer'.
Truthman he calls himself, it should be FalseMan... Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Falseman abi wetin u de cal ursef, wen u see muslims comments on ur useless thread, mostly the comments are for people with pure and sincere hearts. You can continue kid ursef for eternity. Death is a simple admonition!
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by hersarhn: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2016
U guys shouldnt waste ur precious tym replying dix psyco "falseman" dat just broke out of asylum
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Empiree: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
^^^^

You too are funny. Did you know there is a moniker called false.man?. I made the same allegation against truthman before. I told him he is a false.man. the next day the real false.man showed up. He was like why are you calling me grin

I said I didn't know there is moniker by that. That was funny.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by Oladim001(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Empiree:
^^^^

You too are funny. Did you know there is a moniker called false.man?. I made the same allegation against truthman before. I told him he is a false.man. the next day the real false.man showed up. He was like why are you calling me grin

I said I didn't know there is moniker by that. That was funny.
You wont believe that happened to me too.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
talkingtruth:

Give us this day our daily bread. This is praying for God's daily supply of food. This is needed every day of life.

Evil is a daily occurrence, from which you need daily protection. But you don't need asking for the right path five times a day if islam is the right path.

I disagree with your interpretation that it is praying not to deviate. It says "show us the right path.
Show us means let us see, meaning you have not seen the right path.

The path muslims have been looking for is Jesus. He said "I'm the Way.... (John 14:6).

Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by talkingtruth: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
God has already revealed the right path to mankind, no wonder He didn't have to answer anyone still asking for it. "Show us the right path" when it has been clearly shown.

Stop praying for the right path but get into it without delay. Asking for it is a waste of time and by implication, a waste of life.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by APCsupporter: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Emu4life:

If you dig deeper you will realise that the confusion is far beyond this. Even the bible verses don't always agree with themselves.
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by malvisguy212: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
k4kenny:

Allahu alam.
The quran say all this YET Allah did not answer muhammed prayer when he ate the poison ?
Re: Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered by OLAJADON: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
The quran say all this YET Allah did not answer muhammed prayer when he ate the poison ?
U have to understand that not answering Muhammed prayer when he was poisoned has been ordain that doesn't mean the poison killed him.
Moreover when God doesn't answering a prayer for a moment does it necessarily mean he is not listening,....... ALLAH IS ALL KNOW ING, HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR HIS CREATURES.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Borrow (halal) Money Because Of This? / I Stand With Sharifah Yunus / What Is The True Colour Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.