Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (1035 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Have You Seen This Cute Animated Picture Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Mykel4God(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Olajumoke got back with the lady that shot her to stardom TY Bello for the beautiful photo to mark Nigeria's 56th Independence day today.
TY captioned the photo:
Happy Independence Day Nigeria . May we add new feathers .. Let it be said that we found new ways to move forward .. That we shook off every heavy weight and learnt to fly beautifully again

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/lovely-independence-day-photo-of.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ayoadeifee(f): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
aunty jumoke wia av thou bin since you look good anyway happy independence to lalasticalala and my fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Mykel4God(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
I love this pix kiss

Very simple
ayoadeifee:
aunty jumoke
wia av thou bin since
you look good anyway
happy independence to lalasticalala and my fellow nairalanders

She yaff bin busy of cos
Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ayoadeifee(f): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Mykel4God post=49839554]I love this pix kiss
Very simple
She yaff bin busy of cos[/
I guess so
Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
NICE,SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT
Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by shininglite(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Simple nd classic..accept my text message o lord..
Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2016
beautiful
Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by IamNawty(f): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Warrisdis undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Michellla(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2016
what is this suppose to symbolise ?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mama To MAMA Awards In Jo'burg [PICS] / AGAIN Fans Blasted Rahma Sadau For Immoral Fun At Southern California Jet Skis / Kemi Olunloyo calls out Olamide of being fetish again. Promises to unveil Prove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.