Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Free Glo 1.2GB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Glo 1.2GB (1219 Views)

The Glo 1.5gb For 1k Data Subscription Plan Is About The Glo 1.5GB For 1k..best / UPDATED: New Free Glo Unlimited Uc Mini Handler Browsing Now Active / Mtn And Glo 1.5gb For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Glo 1.2GB by asifawarley(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oPBRnaoqqJk/V_Aye_A5AmI/AAAAAAAABOQ/5XEQXcrEqT0-uBBMlf9Wga1HSR8oymoUgCLcB/s1600/Free%2BGlo%2B1.2GB.jpg[/img]Since when PHCN always stable Electricity in Nigeria then I think we will all browse freely for the end of the Year.

Tweakware just increase their daily Glo free data from 200mb to 1.2GB.How? just launch or download Tweakware and see what I saw.

Note: Don't try to make use of this tweak if you don't have good Glo network coverage in your area.
Click here to see the seetings
So do you now think or know that we are going to enjoy free browsing for the end of the year if YES/NO try to drop your comment below.

(1) (Reply)

My Ntel Line Don't Want To Stop Browsing For Two Weeks Without Data Subscription / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4GB RAM Android Mobile Price In India Flipkart, Amazon,ebay / Alcatel Flash Is A 4-camera Smartphone ,see Specs And Features Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.