Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? (569 Views)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by andyboi4real(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2016
I Attend The Roman Catholic Church.I Love The Way She Is Organised (the Daily Readings Are The Same Everywhere,their Yearly Calendar), Her Priest Clothings,the Way She Organises Her Ceremonies (very Colourful), It Is A Church With Many Historical Buildings (i Hope To Visit One Day), And A Great History (although Their Are Somethings I Ain't Proud Of),the Way She Honours The Mother Of Christ (although Some Say We Worship Her), and Above All I Feel Happy And Comfortable To Worship God As A Roman Catholic.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Damibiz(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2016
I am proud to be a CATHOLIC
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by nedu2000(m): 4:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Anglican church,basically 'cause I was born into an anglican family
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by osumak2: 4:56am On Oct 02, 2016
catholic
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 5:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Church i attend: The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Why? Because the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the One True God,

Yahweh heaven is horrible, just people singing, what stops him hiring or creating a band if he's so interested in our singing to him? undecided

The Muslim heaven promises 72 virgins, but what do I do with so many virgins? Having sex with inexperienced girls is not the best

The Flying Spaghetti Monster however promised me a beer volcano and a stripper factory (or prostitute factory) after my death as a reward for accepting him into my life, beer, prostitutes and strippers beats virgins and choir people any day of the week

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:35am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh heaven is horrible, just people singing, what stops him hiring or creating a band if he's so interested in our singing to him? undecided

The Muslim heaven promises 72 virgins, but what do I do with so many virgins? Having sex with inexperienced girls is not the best

The Flying Spaghetti Monster however promised me a beer volcano and a stripper factory (or prostitute factory) after my death as a reward for accepting him into my life, prostitutes and strippers beats virgins and choir people any day of the week
;(**crying** is a pity seeing another soul been deceive

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
;(**crying** is a pity seeing another soul been deceive

Soul deceived? Where do you want to spend your eternity? Good beer volcano and fresh skinned stripper factory of any skin type? Or
stale beer volcano and strippers with STD?

You've been warned

Accept him into your life now, don't joke with your eternity
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Ebimablog: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2016
RCCG, cos we are heaven bound

1 Like

Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by johnydon22(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster however promised me a beer volcano and a stripper factory (or prostitute factory) after my death as a reward for accepting him into my life, beer, prostitutes and strippers beats virgins and choir people any day of the week

This is really unnecessary
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Soul deceived? Where do you want to spend your eternity? Good beer volcano and fresh skinned stripper factory of any skin type? Or
stale beer volcano and strippers with STD?

You've been warned

Accept him into your life now, don't joke with your eternity
thank you so much sir for the offer bt am still comfortable with my true God
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by frubben(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2016
No church bro. I ain't into organize religion
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Atheist right here and former theist lol

For those who are catholic, I bet you don't know why you guys go for confession as it is routinely done in your church, if you study to know,you would hate being catholic.

For those who are Redeem, I guess you don't know your daddy G.O was once a gang member and murderer. Make your research.

For those who are winners, I gurss you don't know but your pastor has enough money to make sure every member of his church down to the security at the gate nationwide is put on welfare and even take care of their children education.

For those who are Christ Embarrassment members, please tell me which University Oyakhilome obtained his P.hd from?

For those who are deeper life, lantern rain, and Kicc, tell me if your pastor in those respective churches weren't boy boy in redeem before they set out for business.
Re: Which Church Do You Attend And Why? by seniormallam(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
baptist, because they still maintained that old ways of serving God, unlike the christian clubs of nowadays called church, and we don't have a general overseer that uses tithes and offering to get super rich, our baptist president stays in office for just 4years of 2 term, and only collects feeding allowance

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 11/10/2016) / What Does It Mean To Backslide? / Help And Advice Urgently Needed To Overcome Premature Death In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.