Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | (28080 Views)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund With Bitcoin | Pay Anywhere Online / Pay Online Securely/USD Visa Virtual Credit Card/Fund In Naira/Verified Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by chiefkpokp(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
frank afar, chat me on whatsapp make we discuss vital matter. use my signature
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
chiefkpokp:
frank afar, chat me on whatsapp make we discuss vital matter. use my signature

Okay Boss
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Virtual Card, super ready for delivery.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by inspektor(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
how much to fund this card now? the rate?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2016
aikfrank:
pay me my money

3 Likes

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by favome(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am really impress with his service and assistance. Everything went well within 24hours. Card creation, Payment for online tool, and linking with PayPal.

Infact I am really impress though i was scared initially but everything went well. Thank You

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 6:19am On Nov 19, 2016
inspektor:
how much to fund this card now? the rate?

Rate still not down. BTC rate is quite on the high side now
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2016
favome:
I am really impress with his service and assistance. Everything went well within 24hours. Card creation, Payment for online tool, and linking with PayPal.

Infact I am really impress though i was scared initially but everything went well. Thank You

At least you are among those who have had success accomplishing what they needed with this card. Am happy and I thank you for the trust

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2016
*Beta:

Ready to begin Bing Ads offer @ N300 Per 1$ - Minimum $100 per deal. Contact me to get started

Deal will be fully available starting from Tuesday 22Nov 2016, contact me to get full terms and how to get your offer booked...
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Get your Paypal verified today.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Adulphus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sardongarigan:
I want you to answer me this questions, did i or did I not you if this card works on Facebook even before you create the card? I asked you severally and you told me its working right? and on your thread you were shouting it works on Facebook ads and now you are saying different things. i have more than 5 cards with different banks and none of them is working in facebook even payoneer cards thats why i asked you to be sure if the card working. if you told me that you dont know if the card will work on facebook or not and i went on to order the card then i will be at fault. SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT YOU JUST CREATE A CARD FOR YOUR CLIENTS WHETHER THE CARD WORKS OR NOT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM?

If I can understand you clearly you said you have 5different cards and none of them is working on Facebook.
Without being told, I think the issue from your own end not OP because it obvious that all the card you have are having same issue as OPs card including your nAIJA Card.

My advice is for you to mail facebook and tell them youre having issue making payment with your card.

Please will should all learn to apply wisdom in all we do as its easy to destroy someones name than building it
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Sardongarigan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adulphus:

If I can understand you clearly you said you have 5different cards and none of them is working on Facebook.
Without being told, I think the issue from your own end not OP because it obvious that all the card you have are having same issue as OPs card including your nAIJA Card.

My advice is for you to mail facebook and tell them youre having issue making payment with your card.

Please will should all learn to apply wisdom in all we do as its easy to destroy someones name than building it
most of Nigeria banks stopped their card from working internationally, they restricted their cards from international transactions so thats why my other cards didnt work on facebook and thats why i approached the OP in the first place, i asked him if his card is working on facebook and he answered yes, later he said the best way for it to work perfectly is to connect the card with paypal and i paid him for both card and the paypal and I told him i needed the card for facebook only, so after one week of trial and error and the card and paypal didnt work on facebook as he claimed they will i started looking for alternative, he is the one that sugessted a refund and when i asked for the refund he refused. i got a card that same day from fcmb and its working perfectly on my facebook ever since, SO TELL ME IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE? i even asked him to refund me half of the money and he didnt even bother replying.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
aikfrank:
Get your Paypal verified today.
Can I get a custom address/name on the VCC?
Which one is online tool again?That the lady above mentioned... proxies?If so, does it come in a bundle with the VCC?
Thanks.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Can I get a custom address/name on the VCC?
Which one is online tool again?That the lady above mentioned... proxies?If so, does it come in a bundle with the VCC?
Thanks.

Yes the VCC is created on your custom name and address.

I don't understand what you mean by 'does it come in a bundle with the VCC?'
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
aikfrank:

Yes the VCC is created on your custom name and address.

I don't understand what you mean by 'does it come in a bundle with the VCC?'
Okay I'll get in touch on WhatsApp. Thanks again.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Get your Card today.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
*Beta:

Am working on a Funding of N340 per $1 which will be available after 7 days of payment. Am actually speaking with some Bitcoin Minners, and as soon as the deal has been signed, i will make the offer open. I will keep you posted. grin
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Instant Paypal verification
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Withdraw to your Virtual Card and avoid high funding rate
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Contact me today for fast set up
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by orwell2615(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please, can you text me on whatsapp(08032450670)? I need your help on US PayPal issues

makavele:
M.I. feat Brymo ------------> Action film !!!
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Card available
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by chibecan: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Can your card be like linked to a Nigerian PayPal?
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by chibecan: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
chibecan:
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
chibecan:

Tried it, no luck yet
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by imrandbest(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
@Op, add me on whatsapp, let's chat. 08098296631

aikfrank:
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by frudum(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Sardongarigan:
most of Nigeria banks stopped their card from working internationally, they restricted their cards from international transactions so thats why my other cards didnt work on facebook and thats why i approached the OP in the first place, i asked him if his card is working on facebook and he answered yes, later he said the best way for it to work perfectly is to connect the card with paypal and i paid him for both card and the paypal and I told him i needed the card for facebook only, so after one week of trial and error and the card and paypal didnt work on facebook as he claimed they will i started looking for alternative, he is the one that sugessted a refund and when i asked for the refund he refused. i got a card that same day from fcmb and its working perfectly on my facebook ever since, SO TELL ME IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE? i even asked him to refund me half of the money and he didnt even bother replying.
I am one of the people using Frank's vcc for various online applications and verifications. And I can boldly vouch that his vcc works on Facebook ads. I have used it on Facebook ads and it worked. I inputted just the numbers expiry date and cvc and it worked. I have done lots of businesses with him and he is very sincere and genuine. When I asked him if it works on Facebook he said he hasn't tried it before but a customer has claimed to be successful at it. So I told him to send me the Vcc details he used in verifying my PayPal account. He did. It was a south African vcc. I tried it and it worked. I bought 4 cards from him that day and used 2 on different Facebook accounts and they worked. These incidents happened last month and I can show you the Facebook accounts and the mails I received from Frank via team viewer. The guy is very genuine. One of the good people I have met in my life time although we haven't been opportuned to meet face to face. I know my reviews are very late because you have been asking for them since October but believe me I am a very busy person. This should be one of my longest post on NL. Frank I need money so time no dey. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by cwems(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
frank whatsapp 07035271665 pls cos i cant find your line on whatsapp...cwems medics
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Emempaul(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
VCC ready for bulk or single orders.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by Bookiemart01(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Oya na respond to your pm.. Can't find you on whatsapp

aikfrank:
VCC ready for bulk or single orders.
Re: Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | by aikfrank(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oya na respond to your pm.. Can't find you on whatsapp

Sent you message on what's app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market / FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.