Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Make Money Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money Online (645 Views)

The Secrets Of Making Money Online Exposed!! Join Our Digital Marketing Training / Make Good Money Online To Support Your Career To Fulfilment. / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online by Beautifullife(f): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Q)What's Alternate Avenue? This is an NGO birthed out of the passion of touching lives of less privilege all around Africa. The organization has a network marketing system that allows any person irrespective of their educational certification, background or financial status to leverage on the platform to become financially free.
Q)What product or service does the company renders? Alternate Avenue does not sell any physical product. It renders services which include;humanitarian SERVICES, FREE SKILL ACQUISITION,FREE BIZ AND ENTREPRENEURAL TRAINING,OVER 15 DOWNLOADABLE EBOOKS ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, ASSETS AND PROPERTY SUPPORT ETC.
Q)How do I leverage on Alternate Avenue? You sign up and become a member with a one time fee of $20(#4000). Your registration is done online. Immediately you sign up,you have free access to all the services the company renders.you can acquire any skill of your choice for free,you have access to free ebooks worth over #30,000,Assets and property support,free biz training and financial empowerment.
Q)What do I need to do to make money through Alternate Avenue? You only make money by referring people to the system.the company rewards you for every effort you put in by sharing the opportunity with people and signing them up.
Q)What do I tell the people I want to sign up? Don't forget that the company doesn't sell anything, you taste it and share the services of the company with people. Tell them how they can be financially empowered by sharing and signing up their loved ones and friends.
Q)What's the company's compensation plan and How does it work?Alternate Avenue has a unique compensation plan that is second to none. It drives on Binary which allows for spill over and spill under. There is no need for balancing of legs unlike other networks. Every legs and single effort you put in is highly rewarded. You are only expected to introduce 2persons to the network, any additional person you bring falls as spill over to support you team or downlines.
There are 5 stages in the company.these are as follow,
Stage1, you share the opportunity with 2people, for each of them that sign up,you are paid #800each.you make #1600 from 2people,when those 2 bring their 2each,u will get a matrix bonus of #2000. You need 6people to finish stage1. So u either make #3600 by referring 2 or #6800 by referring the 6.
Stage2, when you have 6people in stage1,you move to stage2,you will need 14 of your down lines to join you in stage2,for each of them that join you,you make #2000 from each of them.at the completion of stage2,you get a brand-new phone and free cug glo line to call glo network for free.
Stage3,you need 14 of your downlines to finish stage2 and join you,for each of them that join you,you get #5000 each,at the completion,you get additional #20,000 plus a brandnew laptop worth #100,000
Stage4,you need 14 of your downlines in stage3 to join you,u will make #10,000 from each of them,at thr completion, you will get additional #200,000 plus a brand-new car worth #4,000,000 and free trip to Dubai.
Stage5,for each of them that join you,you get #30,000 from each of them,at the completion,you get additional #500,000 plus SUV jeep worth #5,000,000 plus a plot of land and free educational fund for 5people of your choice.
The last stage is that for every of your Downline that finish stage5,you will keep getting #1,000,000 from each of them plus #10,000,000 housing fund. You have nothing to lose,we have a team that is ready to support you all the way. let's work together,change our financial life and help others become better. Join us today. CALL OR WHATSAPP me with my signature. Just click on my profile, u will see my number. Or you can drop urs and I will add u

(1) (Reply)

Afri. Ame. Ladies In Corporate Boardroom Games (photo) / A Nigerian Elected As The First Black Woman President Of Harvard Law Review / Anybody With Few NRC Past Question And Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.