Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson (2516 Views)

PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Demdem(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
well..Ben Bruce would be better than a 100 dicksons. ..

Well if I remember well other business men are in the same amcon shiiiiit....so what's your problem with Ben Bruce. ... undecided

If only you are one hundredth the man you call a an eediot. ..

You wey useless die.... grin

One thing we have been able to establish over the past weeks between I and u is that neither u or ur entire family line can ever come close to what I am today because u lot are far beneath me. About I and Bruce, it's debatable. He is in huge debt running to billions of Naira and his properties being confiscated left right center, I on the other hand ain't indebted neither has any governmental agency rounded up any of my properties. grin
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Izonpikin: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Demdem:

One thing we have been able to establish over the past weeks between I and u is that neither u or ur entire family line can ever come close to what I am today because u lot are far beneath me. About I and Bruce, it's debatable. He is in huge debt running to billions of Naira and his properties being confiscated left right center, I on the other hand ain't indebted neither has any governmental agency rounded up any of my properties. grin
hehehehe...you haven't told us what you are oo..

OK I know..an ameachi and dakukus boy.. grin

A slave to politicians... grin

Every business man is indebted...even nations are indebted...reason why I know you're not a serious fellow..you're just a "from hand to mouth" politician azzz follower..
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
hehehehe...you haven't told us what you are oo..

OK I know..an ameachi and dakukus boy.. grin

A slave to politicians... grin

Every business man is indebted...even nations are indebted...reason why I know you're not a serious fellow..you're just a "from hand to mouth" politician azzz follower..

Ijaw pusssy, there are debts and there are debts. Collecting billions that was supposed to run ur business to upgrade ur lifestyle suggest a criminous minded soul. Not a business minded soul.
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by rodbel(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
no...militants aren't bringing any hardship on bayelsans...dickson is...that man has received enough cash to pay workers...

I partially support the avengers to check the leeches in Nigeria. ..leeches like you and your region...

"Meanwhile, the state government has said activities of the militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, shrank the state’s revenue"....Let us continue to encourage them to go on with their militancy

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Izonpikin: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2016
rodbel:

"Meanwhile, the state government has said activities of the militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, shrank the state’s revenue"....Let us continue to encourage them to go on with their militancy
don't mind that thief called dickson..hope you read up how much bayelsa received within the last 3 to 4 months..
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Izonpikin: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2016
Demdem:

Ijaw pusssy, there are debts and there are debts. Collecting billions that was supposed to run ur business to upgrade ur lifestyle suggest a criminous minded soul. Not a business minded soul.
hehehehehe...

I laugh..enjoy your properties..leave Ben Bruce for us...Ben Bruce I know would be way bette than dickson..dickson is just a pile of shiiiiit...he is a wicked man...wicked..

Imagine tear gassing old folks who demonstrated for their pension..

Ben Bruce can't do that..

Meanwhile how you dey?..

You still dey soku??...

grin cheesy

Comot for their oo..i no wan hear stories that touch.. cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2016
The reason why bayelsa can't pay salaries is multi faceted. Apart from the fact that the governor is very useless like his predecessors especially Jonah-daft, militants activities also added heavily to the problem
Anyone telling u otherwise is just being deceptive
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
hehehehehe...

I laugh..enjoy your properties..leave Ben Bruce for us...Ben Bruce I know would be way bette than dickson..dickson is just a pile of shiiiiit...he is a wicked man...wicked..

Imagine tear gassing old folks who demonstrated for their pension..

Ben Bruce can't do that..

Meanwhile how you dey?..

You still dey soku??...

grin cheesy

Comot for their oo..i no wan hear stories that touch.. cheesy

The bottom line here is like Dickson like Bruce. Just like Bruce never cared about his workers in his cinemas that are now hungry and jobless all because of his greed, likewise will the twitter fool perform if higher responsibility is given to him. This is no brainer. Drink less of our oyel and receive sense.
grin
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Kingsley1000:
this governor is confused....little wonder the ignorant wailers in the state keep destroying oil facilities thinking they are punishing buhari

Yes indeed, they foolishly fail to realise that the more they pollute their environment and disrupt oil exports, the less their states too gain from their share of the 13% derivation - therefore less money for salaries and ogogoro drinking.

Meanwhile, wetin concern Buhari, if they should literally choose to cut off their noses in order to spite their faces.
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Dfinex(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
kai this my governor na goat

lolsssss.....no be una vote am put?...before this time we all knew that the half salary thingy has come to stay. it's going to be suffering and smiling all the way till this tenure finishes for Bayelsans....sothat come next election una go wise up.
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsssss.....no be una vote am put?...before this time we all knew that the half salary thingy has come to stay. it's going to be suffering and smiling all the way till this tenure finishes for Bayelsans....sothat come next election una go wise up.
my sister I no vote am o , even he buhari wey I vote self don turn error 4004
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dfinex:

my sister I no vote am o , even he buhari wey I vote self don turn error 4004 .
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Dfinex(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
my sister I no vote am o , even he buhari wey I vote self don turn error 4004 .

well e go better but only when we (especially the youths ) have successfully learnt our lessons.
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dfinex:

well e go better but only when we (especially the youths ) have successfully learnt our lessons.
wallahi o
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remii:

States get 13% calculated based on produced mineral resources from their area so reduced production means reduced accrued revenue.

"What sense is there to damage a gas line as a result of which many towns in the country including their own town or village is put in darkness as a result? What logic is there in blowing up an export pipeline and as a result income to your state and local governments and consequently their ability to provide services to your own people is reduced?" - PMB
[size=16pt]"What sense is there to damage a gas line as a result of which many towns in the country including their own town or village is put in darkness as a result? What logic is there in blowing up an export pipeline and as a result income to your state and local governments and consequently their ability to provide services to your own people is reduced?" - PMB[/size]
Re: Bayelsa Can’t Pay Full Salaries Now, Says Dickson by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Remii:

States get 13% calculated based on produced mineral resources from their area so reduced production means reduced accrued revenue.

[size=16pt]"What sense is there to damage a gas line as a result of which many towns in the country including their own town or village is put in darkness as a result? What logic is there in blowing up an export pipeline and as a result income to your state and local governments and consequently their ability to provide services to your own people is reduced?" - PMB[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Politicians Killed Nigeria Economy / What Media Hides About Ile Ife Massacre / BREAKING!!! Jonathan Drops A Bombshell, Links Boko Haram To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.