Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Only For 18+. Help A Friend Who Is Mentally Traumatized - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Only For 18+. Help A Friend Who Is Mentally Traumatized (480 Views)

Inspiring Story Of A Friend Who Achieved His Dream Against All Odds(picture) / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For 18+. Help A Friend Who Is Mentally Traumatized by MrHandsome2013: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Strictly for 18+ and For matured mind only.
All my life i have never felt happy one day, since my childhood i have been feeling inferior and emotinally unstable..I always feel unconfortable in the midst of people that is why i chose to stay indoor.. These are the words of my childhood friend femi.
I have known femi right from childhood as an introvert.. He hardly talk when offended or in needy.
The worst part of it, he hardly go out and associate with people..He enjoy being alone all the time.
I have told him several times that this world is a free world so he should be free with everyone..I have tried all i could to fix the problem coz i so much admire him as my friend.
Femi is also my classmate both in primary and secondary school...So my pals what could be the problem...This guy is very intelligent and quite but the problem is the lonely life and this has made him idle and aggressive...Advice needed.
Re: Only For 18+. Help A Friend Who Is Mentally Traumatized by speedyconnect3: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Depression may be setting in.
search your soul and see what is causing it and try to balance it. Depression is real.

(1) (Reply)

Autocad.pdms, Petrel, P&id Training In Ajah, Lekki/ajah( Reg In Progress) / Recession: Dangote Group Sacks 48 Workers / Sanitize The Army Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.