Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Almost Fell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Almost Fell (312 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. / No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Fell by SamJed(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear brethren, after reading most of the stuffs by atheists here, i almost fell. At a point, I was asking myself is this God really existingseriously it was a tug of war within me...but God answered me overwhelmingly...brethren let us keep praying for ourselves...2Cor.5:7 says ''For we walk by faith, not by sight''. The fact that we make plans for tomorrow and still believe that we will be alive to carry it out is FAITH...The truth is that if you havent EXPERIENCED God, there is a likelihood of falling. If someone tells you he has 1billion in his account, it is never the same as having 1billion in your own account. So keep building up your faith. GOD IS REAL...no matter how I tell it to you, you wont understand till you experience him. Logically, a human in his life time doesnt use up to 20% of his brain. Have you ever imagined the magnitude of the 80% we are ignorant of Why do u think you are logical enough when you know less than 20%. Brethren keep up the faith...pray you experience Jesus and pray for those with weak faith... I LOVE JESUS

1 Like

Re: I Almost Fell by ValentineMary(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Actually humans use most of their brain. That 20% shit is a myth. Evolution is too costly to waste such amount of brain space.

And pls can u share with us how u encountered Jesus and what evidence u have for God, specifically the Judeo Christian God existence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Success In The Marketplace / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th, Oct. 2016 / Is It Right For A Believer To Tell A White Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.