Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo (21759 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Greenbullet(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
gidjah:
nope, it IS A NATIONAL MATTER, NOT A SECTIONAL ONE O,All the tribes in Nigerians are involved in this ,
nooooooo
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oga you dey see me for dream ni abi wetin? Did you see my comment on the thread ni? grin

kings09:
When d so-called biafrauds do good, d likes of madridguy, standing5 , hungerbad n related yeye peeps tag dem Nigerians, but wen it's negative, they r citizens of the land of jews

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Barigaboy:
I don't know y? As a Yoruba guy I dislike those who r too tribalistic. Nigerians were caught in India u r saying they r Ndigbos. Fly to India n tell them that they r not Nigerian n they r indigbos. Do u need to be told that those guys r yahoo boys who start from Nigeria n travel oversea to continue the act n they never change. All there thought is always how dupe somebody n go with there money n valuable things. When u see yahoo boys in Lagos they r unite that is d Igbo among d yoruba that will be speaking more fluently than d yoruba n no tribal issue. We r all Nigerians. Some country citizens too perform dis same act most time they cover it up. If u make more research some of d indians will be d one supporting those Nigerians.

I don't think you are aware of the fact that Indians see all Nigerians in India as Igbos. I just discovered this recently

They even think all our females are there for prostitution. A lot of the so-called "Hardworking" Traders
are actually doing drugs and it's like that in Bangkok, SA, China

In SA, they loathe our greenwhitegreen ass because they think we are all involved in the drug parol

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by ificatchmodeh: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellmax:

Shameless.

Guess you will prefer rituals..and killings to drugs..
Everyone is entitled to your opinion..why getting frustrated and bittered about mine.

Are you from ogun or osun state..
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by holutee(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Our people are known for good news like kidnapping, drug ,419, illegal deals and others, spoiling the good name of Nigeria since 1785
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
ajaniade004:
Na dem dem. Biafrauds
This is far better than trading in human parts which u people are notorious for!!!! its d truth accept it or die trying!!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Oblang(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel1990:
These people commit no crime. When did soliciting for arms become a crime? Did they force anybody for the arms? Poverty is disturbing Indians more than Buhari regime. Those boys too, they fold my hands, didn't they see a better country? Indians who are struggling to eat a squaremeal like Nigerians in this hell-hole call Buhari Era, are not smiling. Notwithstanding, no law has been broken. Free them and let them go.

Go tell that to the Indian police..
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
ajaniade004:
Na dem dem. Biafrauds
This is far better than trading in human parts which Afonja people are notorious for!!!! its d truth accept it or die trying!!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I don't think you are aware of the fact that Indians see all Nigerians in India as Igbos. I just discovered this recently

They even think all our females are there for prostitution. A lot of the so-called "Hardworking" Traders

In SA, they loathe our greenwhitegreen ass because they think we are all involved in the drug parol
Between ritual killing n dealing drugs which is d lesser crime. Give me d wrong anwer n I will wish u 2 be d next victim.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
holutee:
Our people are known for good news like kidnapping, drug ,419, illegal deals and others, spoiling the good name of Nigeria since 1785
All what u mentioned are stil no way near your ritual killings and canibalism to make money. Afonja can do anything 2 make money!!!!!!!!!!! backboneless Afonja!!!!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Johnkennie(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na wewe! Let ma pple go!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by project8(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
TomorrowToday:
Perhaps this is better than doing money rituals with human beings.

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Why don't you ask your daddy? Asking me useless questions

Go carry drugs nah. grin cheesy

Speaking of rituals, If your point is that Yorubas engage more in rituals than Chitgbos, open a thread and spar.

All you just have to do is tag me. I will bath you with links lol. Olodo
U can go hang!!!! If u intelligent enough go check Waste and East crime ratio just for d months of August and september!!!!!!! u guys are hardened criminals 4rm d pit of hell!!!! u came 2 Nairaland 2 drink jedijedi n play baba Ijebu, werey like u.Odeoshi!!!!!
who knows hw many kids uv molested so far. Jobless bigot.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ecosystem4u: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Speaking of rituals, If your point is that Yorubas engage more in rituals than Chitgbos, open a thread and spar.

U can go hang!!!! If u intelligent enough go check Waste and East crime ratio just for d months of August and september!!!!!!! u guys are hardened criminals 4rm d pit of hell!!!! u came 2 Nairaland 2 drink jedijedi n play baba Ijebu, werey like u.Odeoshi!!!!!
tongue
OmoAjowa7:

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Standing5(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
kings09:
When d so-called biafrauds do good, d likes of madridguy, standing5 , hungerbad n related yeye peeps tag dem Nigerians, but wen it's negative, they r citizens of the land of jews
Can you please point out my comment that thread or a similar one to support your argument? Stop mentioning people anyhow.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
OK continu

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

tongue

Ecosystem4u:

E pain you so tey you quote me thrice. Na 96 teeth your apa get? grin You're even typing the Ofem.manu language of amala eaters cheesy

All these for just that tospy? lalalalal. I haven't even started with you because i know say na your type dey quick call mod

As for your post, like I said earlier, If you want to spar, tag me and stop telling me to go look for bullshit

Imagine a chitgbo calling Yorubas criminals

You posted this

where are this Amala eating retards, serial bleachers, inbreeders, ritualists, owoda boys. u people shud come and grace this thread ooo!!

And I'm the bigot eh? cheesy You better F.O.H with that victim card before I pee on you

Very typical. They can dish out insults but they can't take it

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Barigaboy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Are u serious dis my first time of seeing dis n your points r strong. I didn't no that I thought people wa just criticizing them. Na wao
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Ofemmanu1: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
jeff1993:
NCAN BRANCH ...... Reporting from Bangalore India .......Please come and help us ...... D Ugandans are bent on developing our country!!!!!!
You mean the "Ugwu hawking-flat.head ugandan jews" from the red-mud gully eroded & marginalised sh!t hole land are bent on developing Bangalore?!

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by maichelsea85: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigeria and the NYAM-MIRI. Kindoms of thiefs
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Thomthom(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
YourNemesis:
Duuurh!.... We at NCAN are not Surprised at all.
Who else would they be if not our crime infested brothers from the east bent on developing Delhi and Mumbai by all cost..
The only people I know that run places down claiming to "develop" them.

abeg shift that stamp small comot for Edo state grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Amadaz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm convinced that Nigerians don't like us from the east and south. That is why I call for the reenactment of the aburi accord of 1967.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by nijanigga: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2016
why ibo people like to commit fraud internationally? these guys must have heard about other Igbos arrested for fraud and drugs, yet they still went ahead to commit the same crime.I'm guessing some of them might meet in prison begin to jist, so na you commit that crime,chai! you be bad boy oh!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by nijanigga: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2016
I'm asking the question again: the probability that an ibo person will be involved in any crime committed by Nigerians is what?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2016
kings09:
Well you see, when people do good, they are bringing greatness to the country called Nigeria as patriotic citizens. But the current Biafra movement, which is being exposed by biafraudexposed , is full of lazy youths coupled with greedy men at the top. So the ones that go out to do this trash are usually identified as among the biafrauds. When you do well you're your Fathers child, but when you don't you know what to expect. Its simple as that.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by HBIAFRA1: 3:52am On Oct 03, 2016
But they are better than two waste afonjas caught in ogun with human spare parts, I rather do fraud than carnibalism..... Brown roof and teeth republic
ajaniade004:
Na dem dem. Biafrauds
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by tyrone07(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Idiots making things difficult for Nigerians doing legitimate business. The general impression of blacks in Delhi is that you are either a fraudster/ Drugdealer or a prostitute for females all thanks to the desperate attitude of these make it at all cost Mofo's.
There is hardly a day in Delhi that goes by without this type of news despite the relaxed attitude of the authorities with regards to illegal immigrants.
The day is coming where there will be a major crackdown and they will round up and deport all you mo'fuccing desperadoes

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:16am On Oct 03, 2016
EHMIR:
Live from dept of statistics,NCA abu dhabigringrin

we wish to inform you that NCA will not take d stress of checking the names,merely looking at the nature of crime,we already knw that UGWU EXPORTERS ve no rivals in dis kind of crime...thanks for ur kind coperation.

Meanwhile ugwu exporters nd drug smuggling + 419 are like...cheesygrin
5&6 ni my broda grin

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by power900: 5:21am On Oct 03, 2016
I hail ooo

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by haske7(f): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2016
Yeeboo and fraud be like akara and bread..... chai...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH / 5 Persons Killed In Egbeda, Emohua, Rivers State By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.