Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? (37580 Views)

kpmg Offer Or An Msc Abroad? i'm very confused / Should She Take The Offer Or Not / Who Elsh Got This Offer Or Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? by Mariojane(f): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Craven:

If we're being honest with ourselves, living abroad is not as easy as people assume. You know how many homeless people America has? And it's not as if these homeless people can't get up on their feet, dust themselves up, and secure menial jobs.

Even studying over there is very expensive. You hear of people owing student loans amounting to tens of thousands of dollars, loans that they struggle for years to pay up.

It's hard for people over there too. And I just feel it's a mistake to think the suffering will stop once you leave the country. Truth is it doubles.

Also, I'm not sure I'll advice anyone to choose becoming a driver in America over a banker in Nigeria - or a factory worker in Dubai over a Lawyer in Nigeria. I think it's better to choose a defined career path with prospects and grow in that area. That's what takes you places.
i think i love you. you are soooo smart and you don't talk or reason like an average nairalander. catch it kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OP this is the best advise you can receive from anyone on this planet earth. Nigerians compare our country with other countries everyday. the question is, are they ready to do what other countries do to sustain their country? the answer is always protest and fight. think about your future and know you are not going to have a career growth working as a factory worker. but the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? by olasmiles: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please find out very well from your friend because i have got people in Dubai working but i have never heard of factory job with such as attractive salary. Please get the fact about the job very well before you make your decision. With the little i know executive jobs in dubai sef pay 250k to 300k. Please get the correct n genuine info
Re: Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not? by Ndipe(m): 4:09am On Oct 05, 2016
A bird in a hand is worth two in the bush.

Go to Law school and get your BL degree, so that even if your friend's promise doesnt pan out, you can always have something to fall back on. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / EFCC Recruitment For Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.