Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (39126 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by lalopeto: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
arthurshelly:

Please I will advice you to register with some Nairaland guys that do take all sort of drink like alomo,ogidi ganga and Agbara in other to act like a father not like a mechanics robot..this will help you in take critical step in ur life.ogogoro naa sure when man need action...i assumed you never married before but you stay with someone that ready to get a baby for you to balance ur promise bro move on..start looking for wife now abeg..

You are very unserious human being
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congrats.!!!! Now you re free.

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by arthurshelly: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=lalopeto post=49909733

You are very unserious human being[/quote]

Hahahhaha..this bros too soft jor
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by lalopeto: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
hellen93o:
some women are ingrate, am someone else wife also and i am Content wit wot we have, i relocated from Abuja to Osogbo but believe me i dont av Single friend cos my husband dont like it and am d Type of stay in door, my husband still in Abuja do come home once in a month,from my office to House if i av any program in d church i will go from there to my house, so ur wife might av some friends dat teach her bad tins, since u pple just relocated Y cant she just av patience wit u and pray along for things to work well for u both, u even av kids already, am still believing God for d fruit of d womb for 6 years now , and my broda am telling u, i cant leave my husband lailai, cos he's always there for me and i always appreciate him, she will still come back to u just dat some pple are teaching her bad tins, and i also pray for her dat it wont late, just relax ur kids will be fine pls

GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER, YOU ON POINT HERE

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by baby124: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
taiiremide:

Thank you.
Don't discuss with anyone offline. Let them say what they want to say here. Some people may have heard the money you make without a job and want to scam you. Be very careful and do not communicate and meet anyone offline here.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by VULCAN(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some people will defend any evil as long as it serves them.
You went ahead to make an assumption as if you were there to counter my own "assumption" and being a hypocrite you said I should not make an assumption.

First, you ignored the FACT that his wife received such a text now you're justifying it by assuming the husband is a fool that he does not know what that text means. Perhaps you send such and receive such texts from people that you are platonic or related to; but that is not the norm.

P.S. Pls tell us what facts were made available to you that you can authoritatively claim she is not cheating.
Miladi:

Don't be like a petty person - discerning minds don't live on assumptions. She could have said that to her mother, a sibling or even a friend on a platonic level. My opinion was based on facts available.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Miladi(f): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
VULCAN:
You went ahead to make an assumption as if you were there to counter my own assumption and being a hypocrite you said I should not make an assumption.

First, you ignored the FACT that his wife received such a text now you're justifying it by assuming the husband is a fool that he does not know what that text means. Perhaps you send such and receive such texts from people that you are platonic or related to; but that is not the norm.

P.S. Pls tell us what facts were made available to you that you can authoritatively claim she is not cheating.

Just shut up and vamoose from my mention. You have low IQ, so I can't stoop low to join issues with you. Go and look for your myopic fellows elsewhere - I don't have time to dialogue with a petty person like you.

I wonder who the hell told you that I need your whack validation to substantiate my noble pronoucement.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by queenesthr(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
[/quote]
VULCAN:
You went ahead to make an assumption as if you were there to counter my own "assumption" and being a hypocrite you said I should not make an assumption.
Hope you know that ' Pls call me, I love you' is a default callback text from MTN?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gaborone:

What happens if they end up sorting out their issues, coming back together, and the kids have both parents under the same roof again

Is your coconut head able to grasp and understand how beneficial the above would be to both of them, the kids, and the society at large?

hello miss gaborone. pay her no attention, she is a troll.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by skuribeebo: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
discman2k2:

My friend on what are you thinking? Wetin u drink or smoke? i dont some pipu dat harras dullards with harsh words, hoe can u advise som1 to get married "before getting a good job, to know who loves..."

Pls re_ read ur post & slap urself 16 times to bring bck ur senses, dats if u realy have some.
;-):-P no vex oh!:-):-):-)
chai see my life, and u say make I no vex. Ok o
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hello miss gaborone. pay her no attention, she is a troll.

Hello dear,

I noticed, thanks. lol.

Thanks for the subtle compliment on the other thread as well.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
udz:

Gaborone, a classic woman.... how do I get ur attention... again?

Hi dear,
Thanks for the compliment.
I actually remember engaging you in some discussion here, but can't really remember about what.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gaborone:

Hello dear,

I noticed, thanks. lol.

Thanks for the subtle compliment on the other thread as well.

Cheers.
you' welcome gaborone. You're a remarkable person... keep it up.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you' welcome gaborone. You're a remarkable person... keep it up.

Wow. I'm humbled.
Thanks a lot.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gaborone:

Wow. I'm humbled.
Thanks a lot.
The lad above said you were 'classic'. shows how impressive you are. let me no derail. ttyl
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by udz: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Gaborone:

Hi dear,
Thanks for the compliment.
I actually remember engaging you in some discussion here, but can't really remember about what.

I can't remember the discussion either but I remember you for ur matured inputs and reasoning. I rephrase my question, how can I get ur attention outside nairaland... this time?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by 400billionman: 4:06am On Oct 05, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.

Guy, you dont seem to be firm.

How will your wife who does not earn an income decide where the entire family will stay and when to relocate ? This is very funny and against every sound business sense. What happens to your paid job and businesses back in Lagos ?

So many men do not understand that women reason like children. My father always made that statement. It took me many years to see what he said was true.. That for you to keep a woman, you have to treat her like a child. A very sincere woman who loves you will tell you that sometimes she doesnt even know what she is doing or why she did what she did. That is woman nature for you.

They are not meant to lead but follow. Now, how good is the man leading her ? This is where it seems like the woman destroyed a man's life. She is not doing it on purpose. Women are naturally disorganized.

Your wife is a good example. Now dont believe that if she complains and you succumb to the complain that you will make her happy. No. She expects you to always take the right decision and she will always appreciate that later that her husband did the right thing...

Now, go and get back your wife and start acting like a man. The two of you are not equals in that marriage. You are her leader but you dont have to rub it in her face..

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by HopeAtHand: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Billyonaire:
OP, you are supposed to be rejoicing and getting drunk right now in a strip club. A load has been lifted off your shoulder. Sharply accept the divorce get it on paper and be sending your kids support while you hurstle harder to give yourself a great life. You are one lucky dude, yet you do not know. Mehn...what a luck. Woman don scatter your plans and mess you up. Allow the kids to be with her so you can focus. Send fixed amount to them monthly.

You always love to give stupid advice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by franklynsunny(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Som1 jus trick her wit her dreams nids...she wil later realise her probs
Impatience? She is seeing some1 else bera dan u n mind u She ve lost d feelings bfor nw n she married u because of money,it was niva lv?
Dere r also 2side of a swit mouth watering story
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
wow, marriage sha
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You always love to give stupid advice.
Yep, sounds stupid but always outside the box. Keep reading them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by kayol2012: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Noted observations from your write up:

1) You are not in charge : Most women want and love a guy that knows what he wants and has a clear picture of how he wants his family to be run. This is the reason why women dont fall in love with nice guys but friendzone them. It can easily be deduced from your comment that your wife always has her way in the house. Allowing her to take strategic decision of relocating from Lagos to Osogbo when you have not done your cost and benefit analysis of relocation was sloppy and clumsy. It could mean you lack focus and direction to women. Being in charge does not mean always having your way or exerting unnecessary control in the house because her input counts but you are the head of your house and you should be prepared to bear the consequences of action you take. I blame you and not your wife.

2) Conflicts are best resolved when we hear from two sides: I aint taking sides bro but we need too hear her own side. Regardless, there is a conflict that needs resolution. I advise you convince your family to have a rethink and look for means to solve this issue. If you allow this to fester, it would result into irreconcilable difference and break your home.

3) In Law: Did you do profile your inlaw before getting married to your wife? Are they responsible ( providing a place of abode for your wife when you have paid the bride price on her)? Some inlaws consider it a taboo to harbour their daughter after marriage provided it is not domestic violence.

4) Relationship between your parent and your inlaws: what is the chemistry between the two? I believe this can easily be resolved if there is good rapport and cordial relationship between them. Try and ensure this is in place.

5) Communication gap: You need to consistently drum the song of "E go beta into her ears" until your condition ameliorates. Nobody wants to suffer but you MUST and i repeat look for a way to make her understand things would be beta. I know it could be hard bro, but you should try and make her see your efforts. What you guys are experiencing is financial problem that you would certainly outlive. Go for resolution provided its not domestic violence.

Learn how to use your in law to get this issue resolved and have good rapport with them. I pray it is resolved soonest.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Atk1nson(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
taiiremide:

I always think that before I married her, she eat well and her family provides for her, so why should I bring her to my house to suffer, so I always want to please her. I called her yesterday and I treatenend that I've reported the case at the police station for abduction and kidnapping, she was raining heavy curses. You see why I said she's not ready for dialog? We never had a fight before she left for Lagos, I was surprised with all the drama.

I am not sure threatening to have your spouse arrested by the police is an effective approach to attempt dialogue, may be you should involve someone mutually respected to mediate.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
udz:

I can't remember the discussion either but I remember you for ur matured inputs and reasoning. I rephrase my question, how can I get ur attention outside nairaland... this time?

Hello dear,

You can send a PM if you want to talk offline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.