Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) (4130 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Soreza(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by freesinzu(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by sarrki(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
You and yoruba are not fighting tribal war

Get that

1 Like

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
As a Nigerian citizen you can promote your tribe ethnic on

Nairaland

But we the members we say no to secessionist
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Xflint(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
ok
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by BiafranPrince: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Nairaland

Afonjaism is a deadly trait. It confines a whole tribe of people to asslicking and perpectual slavery to people they should be on top of, yet pretend and smile like it is nothing, while threatening those who do not want to be sucking balls of oppressors.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
That man is really pissed

4 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Soreza(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Nairaland

NA BY FORCE, WE NO WANT OOO.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Soreza:
NA BY FORCE, WE NO WANT OOO.

Then do the needful and stop ranting online
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by glassjar1: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
from today I WILL NOT SPEAK BAD ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE .

I AM SPEECHLESS THIS IS A VERY UP RIGHT MAN .

JESUS IGBO'S STILL HAVE GOOD FRIENDS AMONG YORUBA TRIBE .

BUT WE STILL WANT TO BE ON OUR OWN .

THANK YOU CHINEKE OKIKE grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by glassjar1: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Then do the needful and stop ranting online

grin grin grin grin MY ABOKI FRIEND grin grin grin grin grin think about north and think about what you will do to help develop north ,

think AREWA SARAKI

WE ARE UMU CHIUKWU FROM OWUWA ANYANWU WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE NORTH (OIL AND WATER CANNOT MIX TOGETHER cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by glassjar1: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
BUHARI RELEASE NNAMDI KANU , HELP YOUR SELF BUHARI DUMP . DUMB HEAD shocked shocked SLOW POKE OF NIJIRIYAA shocked shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
The day Yoruba and Igbo align will be the end of the Hausa! But ego will never allow that to happen. Also the old deadly blow on Yoruba kingdoms and the conversion to Islam and the installation of ruling houses by the Hausa Fulani in the west make things more difficult for the southwest and southeast to get along smoothly. Hausa Fulani even influence Yoruba myth of Oduduwa coming from Mecca!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Poweredbreww: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Afonjaism is a deadly trait. It confines a whole tribe of people to asslicking and perpectual slavery to people they should be on top of, yet pretend and smile like it is nothing, while threatening those who do not want to be sucking balls of oppressors.

I know you dont have MB to watch that video, the Yoruba man support your biafra and you are still insulting his tribe. You are always afraid to insult the a.boki, direct your frustrations to the right people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Poweredbreww: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am Yoruba and support the views of that man in the video.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by BiafranPrince: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Poweredbreww:

I know you dont have MB to watch that video, the Yoruba man support your biafra and you are still insulting his tribe. You are always afraid to insult the a.boki, direct your frustrations to the right people.

ok sorry!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Yoruba from abriba
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
[/b]Everybody know the truth[b],you cannot force people to be where they don't have a sense of belonging with bullet, that is crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by chibuzorAbia: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:
[/b]Everybody know the truth[b],you cannot force people to be where they don't have a sense of belonging with bullet, that is crime against humanity.

Are we really ready to leave Nigeria? Is this argitation driven by emotions or the reality on ground and realistic practical expectation? Shouldn't we be seeking the understanding, alliance and cooperation of other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria? Nigeria is a failed nation and that much is clear and everyone of us can see it. Our parents paid a heavy price prosecuting a war we were badly prepared for physically and strategically. We are going down the same hasty path without strong alliances and cooperation with other Nigerians. The current agitation is amateur and a diplomatically inept way of tabling our desires and grievances with Nigeria.

We need to exercise a deep wisdom with this agitation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by ikeyman00(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
But u are ready to watch our people to starve and die hopelessly in the zoo right?

See sense oo
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by GMbuharii: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
sarrki:

Nairaland

well you are just one person..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by mantre: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwslG42rXf0

[size=28pt]mr akele is ignorant of international law.

The igbos are from cameroon. International law want the igbo people to relocate back to cameroon if they want to leave nigeria.

Nigeria government have not close the border of cameroon, or prevent any igbo person from leaving.. Many igbos live in cameroon, their home land. And noone is stopping anyone from the east to leave. they should relocate to cameroon..

Just like the fulani or hausa or kanuri. international law want them to relocate back to niger republic , chad republic of cameroon, where they come from.

Any igbo who want to leave can sell their property in nigeria and relocate to cameroon.
[/size]

[img]http://ohanaezendiigbocameroon.files./2015/03/gburu-gburu-1-confers-traditional-title.jpg[/img]
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:08am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Bro, I'm trying to understand how I'm hating on Igbos by sipping my Ciroc at Cova.

Igbos should please stop the hate against the Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by ikechu1: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Chei so there's actually smart yorubas left in this world.
With the way they behave on NL, I thought they've all went psychologically insane but alas I'm wrong.

They still have few sane ones among them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by ikechu1: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2016
mantre:

The igbos are from cameroon. International law want the igbo people to relocate back to cameroon if they want to leave nigeria.

Nigeria government have not close the border of cameroon, or prevent any igbo person from leaving.. Many igbos live in cameroon, they home land. And noone is stopping anyone from the east to leave. they should relocate to cameroon..

Just like the fulani or hausa or kanuri. international law want them to relocate back to niger republic , chad republic of cameroon, where they come from.

Any igbo who want to leave can sell their property in nigeria and relocate to cameroon.
[/size]

[img]http://ohanaezendiigbocameroon.files./2015/03/gburu-gburu-1-confers-traditional-title.jpg[/img]

See what I mean .......MAD

5 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by mantre: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2016
[size=28pt]On mr Nnamdi kanu.. Mr Nnamdi kanu as to offer apologies to Nigeria in a written letter. Or Igbos can go to court.

Emperor Adesegun Ademusiwa has power to grant mr nnamdi kanu pardon, but mr nnamdi kanu never applied for pardon. neither did the igbos seek pardon on his behalf. the same for anyone going through the court.

like mr dasuki in this picture been arrested... who never seek for pardon

[/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7vv1ou1ua22.67956861.jpg[/img]
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by tit(f): 2:33am On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Yoruba from abriba

you fulani man,
stop giving Yorubas a bad reputation online.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by tit(f): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2016
mantre:

Nigeria government have not close the border of cameroon, or prevent any igbo person from leaving.. Many igbos live in cameroon, their home land. And noone is stopping anyone from the east to leave. they should relocate to cameroon..

[/size]

emperror Ademusiwa,
ahbegi take your drogoo.
you know say moon wan comot again

3 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2016
glassjar1:
from today I WILL NOT SPEAK BAD ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE .

I AM SPEECHLESS THIS IS A VERY UP RIGHT MAN .

JESUS IGBO'S STILL HAVE GOOD FRIENDS AMONG YORUBA TRIBE .

BUT WE STILL WANT TO BE ON OUR OWN .

THANK YOU CHINEKE OKIKE grin

Exactly. If you noticed I have stopped attacking yorubaa instead I attack Afonja; the latter afonja are the natural problem of yorubas and Nigeria. They are holding the sensible yorubas like this man, Fayose, Kayode and millions of others hostage. And from what I have noticed also, Afonja are mostly Muslim yorubas...can't let go of Hausa-Fulani or see wrong in them NO MATTER WHAT!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 03, 2016
The restoration is close cool
Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by jayrule(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
mantre:

[/size]

[b]You are really speaking from your comfort Zone. Chief in Madness[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra In The Eyes Of An Educated Yoruba Man(labour Activist)(short Video) by JimiOgunlola: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Poweredbreww:

We know that as you support Biafra today, tommorow you will not support it again.
We yorubas and instability

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Futile Search For A Good Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser / Abuja Female Mechanic In Tears As FCTA Demolishes Her Shop, Seize Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.