Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear (5205 Views)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good day Olatopical readers. So sorry for posting this so lately. I was fast asleep last night so i couldn't finish my writeup. I promise not to repeat this again.

My topic for today is "the dangers of wearing dirty underwears in men".
Not excluding myself, we don't know about the implications and some of us don't even care to know.
I just learnt about this recently and i want to share it with my fellow men who live the same lifestyle. Below are the implications..

It has now become a lifestyle among men to wear one underwear for days till it becomes dirty without bothering to change it.

Implications Of Wearing Dirty
Underwears.
* your skin will..... continue reading this http://olatopical..com.ng/2016/10/men-dangers-involve-in-wearing-dirty.html?m=1

Don't forget to drop a comment.

Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Men underwear don't have stain like that oh even when worn for a week.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by inteli: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
If you can't paste here and let me decide whether to visit your blog or not, Just forget it.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:
Are you trying to support the bad act?
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
olatopical:

Are you trying to support the bad act?

No but what I'm saying is men underwear don't have stains. What is causing the stain? Peni$s and balls don't cause stains except he doesn't clean his azz.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

No but what I'm saying is men underwear don't have stains. What is causing the stain? Peni$s and balls don't cause stains.
They definitely cause it becos the heat and sweat combine together is deadly

1 Like

Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by xendra: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:
speak for yourself, I have seen a guys boxers on the rope, looking more disgusting than this.

1 Like

Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by CAPSLOCKED: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:
speak for yourself, I have seen a guys boxers on the rope, looking more disgusting than this.

NAH..
I BET HIS GIRLFRIEND BORROWED IT THE DAY BEFORE. smiley
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

NAH..
Guy u wnt kill me
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by xendra: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

NAH..
Lol... on a serious note, he didn't have a girlfriend and he lives alone
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:
Lol... on a serious note, he didn't have a girlfriend and he lives alone
Visit www.olatopical..com
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:

Disgusting? Haba...nah you start oh. Men underwear is ten times cleaner than women underwear even if its worn for a month. Women need to wash their 3x a day.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by xendra: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Disgusting? Haba...nah you start oh. Men underwear is ten times cleaner than women underwear even if its worn for a month. Women need to wash their 3x a day.
hehehe na true na, but at least ladies wash theirs, and regularly. and they don't come to look this bad.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by xendra: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
olatopical:
Visit www.olatopical..com
I just did, what do I get
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:
I just did, what do I get
You u comment on a post...u can stand a chance to win free voucher
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwear by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
olatopical:
Good day Olatopical readers. So sorry for posting this so lately. I was fast asleep last night so i couldn't finish my writeup. I promise not to repeat this again.

My topic for today is "the dangers of wearing dirty underwears in men".
Not excluding myself, we don't know about the implications and some of us don't even care to know.
I just learnt about this recently and i want to share it with my fellow men who live the same lifestyle. Below are the implications..

It has now become a lifestyle among men to wear one underwear for days till it becomes dirty without bothering to change it.

Implications Of Wearing Dirty
Underwears.
* your skin will..... continue reading this http://olatopical..com.ng/2016/10/men-dangers-involve-in-wearing-dirty.html?m=1
Am going to drop dangers for the girls tomorrow...watchout!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 800,000 Preterm Births Annually / Best Hair Remedy For Stubborn Hair / Top 7 Nigeria Accredited Private Medical Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.