Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today (54377 Views)

Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by kayslimshady(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is something strange about these pictures .

I mean,it is strange seeing Patience Ebele Jonathan walking behind her husband. Usually she takes the lead,including meeting World dignitaries by shaking their hands,before the husband MEEKLY follows behind.

Sad how the mighty has fallen. In the 6th Picture,I counted only 15 people lined up to Welcome the former President. Back in the days when he was in charge of looting Nigeria,there would have been thousands there lined up to welcome him.

No more money to steal,no more friends.

Lastly,who even dresses Patience Ebele Jonathan?this woman lacks any sense of dressing,even with the Billions she has stolen.

Still waiting to read somewhere,even from her supporters that she looks good one day. She always dresses like an Atilogwu Dancer.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Odè. And who is your father??

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Orikinla(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

I mean,it is strange seeing Patience Ebele Jonathan walking behind her husband. Usually she takes the lead,including meeting World dignitaries by shaking their hands,before the husband MEEKLY follows behind.

Sad how the mighty has fallen. In the 6th Picture,I counted only 15 people lined up to Welcome the former President. Back in the days when he was in charge of looting Nigeria,there would have been thousands there lined up to welcome him.

Lastly,who even dresses Patience Ebele Jonathan?this woman lacks any sense of dressing,even with the Billions she has stolen.

Still waiting to read somewhere,even from her supporters that she looks good one day. She always dresses like an Atilogwu Dancer.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by youngjoy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jonathan my daddy crush......

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by youngjoy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
hmmmm always looking gud

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by kayslimshady(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

Óde. And who is your father

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Eliteklaus(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

he is still better than u

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by jayAjoku(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
they should be ashamed coming to an airport in ruins using private jets when our aviation sector is in ruins... shey una go carry billions go heaven.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by DuchessD(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

Their business not yours

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Kdon2: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
chimere66:
Touch down.

Former president of Nigeria HIs Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his wife HE Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan arrive the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

Receiving them amongst other dignitaries is the capacity chairman of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, Rivers State Amb. Sukubo Saraigbe Sukubo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/goodluck-jonathan-his-wife-patience.html

Lafin in japanese!power don finish, No more red carpet. gringringrin LWKD

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by dotcomnamename: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

OMG, see as this guy destroy Patience and her husband Goodluck Jonathan.

Laugh won tear my bele...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Collins0609(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok,ngwanu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Oblang(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
dondavinchi:
my brother stop hating on d man

The man is a fooool..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

Your comment actually made my nyt... More ink to your pen sir cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by shuggah(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

hw many people line up to welcome u or ur Popsi weneva u guys go to ur village?? at least he got 15 from ur myopic count.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
kropotkin2:
Had we not gotten rid of Jonathan this economic recession would have been impossible to bear. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Nor worry that groundnut we u dey take soak garri go soon finish nah kannel U go soon use, then you will blame GEJ 2, lubissh

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by omolumba(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
God Bless Gej, Hero of our Time. we miss you so much. Please give economy advice to this Fulanii dullard Ear blocked Buhari on how to revive our economy, Nigerians are suffering. Hunger is killing everyone including the Afonjas and the Abokkiss tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Zombies and perverts will flock this tread like ants cheesy cheesy no zombie should quote me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
na who tell u say hunger dey worry us , don't lie against us coz to us recession is just a word bt for u the ND is a threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Bizibi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
kropotkin2:
Had we not gotten rid of Jonathan this economic recession would have been impossible to bear. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
smh.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by chinjo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

Let's wait and see how many people will be at the airport to receive your Buhari after one year and five months of leaving office. Less I forget, there will be no airport then because all the airlines would have gone to Ghana

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by godwinkessi: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

It's always like this er'where. With PMB's stinginess I don't think he'd even have anyone waiting to welcome him once his time is over!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na that thing weh deh behind deh lay claim to $22.3 Million dollars for just 3 account...

No be the one weh deh foreign countries oooo....

Money deh miss road oooo....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Kennitrust(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
the smiling man who doesn't takes thing too personal.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

What's the meaning of this thing you typed. You have the attention you needed for I saw that you have 81 likes already.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by borntosuccess(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheerful as ever we miss u

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=49857658] The Man Of the People cool

All Nigerians (Except Zombies) Miss you Sir
A True Patriot cool

u mean d 5%ter all nigerians that culdnt bring back there hero jus because some mere 95%ter non nigerians decided there fate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by rabex123(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Okikiki:
The greatest Democrat of our time.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by vislabraye(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

I sensed hatred in your speech but when I checked the name I was not surprised. If IBB, Obj or Gowon were the ones, would they have gathered such a large crowd ? The fact is that no one remains in power forever. Where Gej has been many people in their life time will never smell thst arena. Give him credit.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
shuggah:

hw many people line up to welcome u or ur Popsi weneva u guys go to ur village?? at least he got 15 from ur myopic count.

No mind the bloody zombie. Some people just full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by nsilordgmail(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
GoggleB:

You get sense so
Zombie dey get sense?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today by Vision4God: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
D comments here are hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.