Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock (25871 Views)

Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos / Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
more

you should be ashamed of yourself,,I just showed you guys clusters of residential buildings in abakalike....
And what you resort to was posting public buildings including churches even campus...,you should be ashamed of yourself.....
show us clusters of residential buildings and not public buildings..show us where d average man lives in abeokuta
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

you should be ashamed of yourself,,I just showed you guys clusters of residential buildings in abakalike....
And what you resort to was posting public buildings including churches even campus...,you should be ashamed of yourself.....
show us clusters of residential buildings and not public buildings..show us where d average man lives in abeokuta
are you here for insults?... well Iam not here for that... OK check next door
..so what you showed me is the type of house every one at abakaliki is living in right... guy I have been there before.... so take time before I disgrace you... mind u ebonyi is soooooo under developed compare to even other south eastern state not to talk of states across Nigeria,you should be wise enough to know Lagos is having a huge influence at the fast pace of ogun state development... anyway that's if u have ever being there before
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol, if you claim your region is developed why then are you crying of marginalization.

Lmao

just to drag more development and fund to d region....
in a country like Nigeria...one need to use his brain in order to be given audience....and also be alocated more funds
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
are you here for insults?... well Iam not here for that... OK check next door
..so what you showed me is the type of house every one at abakaliki is living in right... guy I have been there before.... so take time before I disgrace you... mind u ebonyi is soooooo under developed compare to even other south eastern state not to talk of states across Nigeria,you should be wise enough to know Lagos is having a huge influence at the fast pace of ogun state development... anyway that's if u have ever being there before

Ebony is far more developed than Ogun state..,get that into your skull....
D pics below is an average man street in abakalike..
show us d average man street in Abeokuta

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

Ebony is far more developed than Ogun state..,get that into your skull.... D pics below is an average man street in abakalike.. show us d average man street in Abeokuta
what of places like this?

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
what of places like this?

you just googled, and wat you saw was an old picture of ebony state....sorry that pics was like ten years back..and perhaps that is not even abakalike..it is ezzi rural community and afikpo...
even in rural areas,we still don't have brown roofs.....
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

you just googled, and wat you saw was an old picture of ebony state....sorry that pics was like ten years back..and perhaps that is not even abakalike..it is ezzi rural community and afikpo...
even in rural areas,we still don't have brown roofs.....
hahahahaha seems you missed my point... I have been there before guy.. can only deceive people that don't know where you are talking about.... relax.. don't play propaganda with me.Ndo
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

pls don't deceive yourself most of those buildings are hotels and shopping plaza and malls under construction... since when did it became residential areas... chaiiiiiiiii God you will make a good politician your propaganda is shocking.. show the pictures of where an average ebonyi people stays.... u know the houses am talking about just show
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

pls don't deceive yourself most of those buildings are hotels and shopping plaza and malls under construction... since when did it became residential areas... chaiiiiiiiii God you will make a good politician your propaganda is shocking.. show the pictures of where an average ebonyi people stays.... u know the houses am talking about just show me biko
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
pls don't deceive yourself most of those buildings are hotels and shopping plaza and malls under construction... since when did it became residential areas... chaiiiiiiiii God you will make a good politician your propaganda is shocking.. show the pictures of where an average ebonyi people stays.... u know the houses am talking about just show me biko

look at it below

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

let me make some things clear to you guy... am not even a native of ogun state, am from isaleko Lagos state,as developed as Lagos is I can show some ghetto parts of it that will shock you.. I don't play propaganda, as we speak ogun is the fastest developing state In Nigeria... curtsey of Lagos bust out.. Now don't think am that type of person that have not gone outside the SW... I have been to every part of Nigeria due to the nature of my job.. in fact I spend less time in lag all through the year compare to the time I spent outside... I have been to virtually all this states in Nigeria, in fact am presently in Minna Niger state... what you posted are the pics of hotels and shopping malls with the residential area of the high class in ebonyi.. in every state you find such but I can tell you only 10 percent of the citizens lives in such places... you know the type of houses over 90 percent of ebonyi people lives in... so pls know who you are having a conversation with pls
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
let me make some things clear to you guy... am not even a native of ogun state, am from isaleko Lagos state,as developed as Lagos is I can show some ghetto parts of it that will shock you.. I don't play propaganda, as we speak ogun is the fastest developing state In Nigeria... curtsey of Lagos bust out.. Now don't think am that type of person that have not gone outside the SW... I have been to every part of Nigeria due to the nature of my job.. in fact I spend less time in lag all through the year compare to the time I spent outside... I have been to virtually all this states in Nigeria, in fact am presently in Minna Niger state... what you posted are the pics of hotels and shopping malls with the residential area of the high class in ebonyi.. in every state you find such but I can tell you only 10 percent of the citizens lives in such places... you know the type of houses over 90 percent of ebonyi people lives in... so pls know who you are having a conversation with pls

look at d pics below,does that look like a hotel or mall...now judge ur self... that is abakalike metropolise

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

look at d pics below,does that look like a hotel or mall...now judge ur self... that is abakalike metropolise
see I know the houses am talking about.. stop wasting your time... who do u think u are dealing with here?... if at all any state from the SE will try to make some noise definitely not ebonyi.. because even in the SE... ebonyi don't compete talk more of Nigeria... u can only play your propaganda with those that don't travel out not with me... bikonu
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:

all of you always claim to come from Lagos...denying other SW state..,you have not been anywhere outside SW state..if you have,,you wouldn't have been arguing this trash...
Ebony is d least developed state in d Southeast and its is giving you guys headache,,
wat if I show you pics of Enugu,Anambra,IMO and abia...you may not sleep well tonight.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

Are u OK...,how on earth can you compare ebony with Ogun..,ebony is far ahead of Ogun state in every sector...I just posted d pics of ebony state,post that of Ogun....
Mind you,we have so many of your brothers and sisters selling agbo here in abakalike,and herbal drug hawkers here in ebony state

Lol, we are naturally gifted with making traditional herbs here, so we sell in other regions so that diseases and sickness won't kill them.

But what i don't know is if you guys are naturally gifted in selling fanyogo or peddling sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

all of you always claim to come from Lagos...denying other SW state..,you have not been anywhere outside SW state..if you have,,you wouldn't have been arguing this trash...
Ebony is d least developed state in d Southeast and its is giving you guys headache,,
wat if I show you pics of Enugu,Anambra,IMO and abia...you may not sleep well tonight.
send me your phone number pls so that u will know am not just an ordinary citizen of Lagos... send me your whatsapp number so u will know who u are chatting with... forget the fact we meet on nairaland you think everybody here is a no body....just send me your contact
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

just to drag more development and fund to d region....
in a country like Nigeria...one need to use his brain in order to be given audience....and also be alocated more funds

Okay that's why you cry to the world that you have been neglected and that's why your kins are doing prostitution here in south west.

Okay i understand you.. Bye

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Okay that's why you cry to the world that you have been neglected and that's why your kins are doing prostitution here in south west.

sorry,, prostitution is every tribe business,,including southwest....
your region is even worst..,because your people engage themselves in all sort of evil act like..,juju,rape,ritual,weed smoking and farming,kidnapping and all sort of unimaginable evil..
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

your region is even worst..,because your people engage themselves in all sort of evil act like..,juju,rape,ritual,weed smoking and farming,kidnapping and all sort of unimaginable evil..including agbero work
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
send me your phone number pls so that u will know am not just an ordinary citizen of Lagos... send me your whatsapp number so u will know who u are chatting with... forget the fact we meet on nairaland you think everybody here is a no body....just send me your contact

I cut men bursers at aba...I have 3 story building in aba and porthacout and a duplex in my village..meanwhile I am a graduate of futo,I read mechanical engineering....
so you are a nobody..,you are just a common salary earner..I have no business wit you..goodnight
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol, we are naturally gifted with making traditional herbs here, so we sell in other regions so that diseases and sickness won't kill them.

But what i don't know is if you guys are naturally gifted in selling fanyogo or peddling sex

sorry,d truth is that we are civilised,,.so we go for more refined drugs in pharmacy and hospitals
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

your region is even worst..,because your people engage themselves in all sort of evil act like..,juju,rape,ritual,weed smoking and farming,kidnapping and all sort of unimaginable evil..

Yeah, you are absolutely right, all these social vices are in every region but south west don't export prostitution to the east.
85% of prostitutes in south west are from the south east and that's why we keep deporting them and dropping them under onitsha bridge

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by dadabashua1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

I cut men bursers at aba...I have 3 story building in aba and porthacout and a duplex in my village..meanwhile I am a graduate of futo,I read mechanical engineering....
so you are a nobody..,you are just a common salary earner..I have no business wit you..goodnight
wow....rich man... OK then good night... but seriously is not what you think.. I just want us to have a one on one contact to know me more as per your claims that am just claiming Lagos... seems you took the whole thing with a wrong perception... am not fighting with you brother... just want to clear your little doubts about my claims that's all, anyway seems my friendship is not needed... do have a lovely night rest bro
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

and you people are so gifted in ritual killing,juju,rape,agbero work,weed smoking,online robbing etc

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

sorry,d truth is that we are civilised,,.so we go for more refined drugs in pharmacy and hospitals

Lol, you go for refined drugs yet agbo sellers are making money.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Yeah, you are absolutely right, all these social vices are in every region but south west don't export prostitution to the east.
85% of prostitutes in south west are from the south east and that's why we keep deporting them and dropping them under onitsha bridge

I don't want to be banned...
Goodnight
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omofunaab(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
omoyowa:

and you people are so gifted in ritual killing,juju,rape,agbero work,weed smoking,online robbing etc

Actually all what you wrote there are best suited for people in your region coz we all know they are the major criminals both home and abroad. And they do anything to make money.

Check front page and see what ur fellow igbo lady said about the opinion people have about igbos in regards wickedness, and rituals
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Lol, you go for refined drugs yet agbo sellers are making money.
what money do they make... after selling agbo,da will go back to their brown roof historic houses.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by omoyowa: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Actually all what you wrote there are best suited for people in your region coz we all know they are the major criminals both home and abroad. And they do anything to make money.

Check front page and see what ur fellow igbo lady said about the opinion people have about igbos in regards wickedness, and rituals

that was in nollywood movies..
you people are d head of rituals and juju...
have you forgotten wat ijabu ode is known for
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by ArabMopol(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
promisechild:
Flat heads wouldn't be happy about this
kai see flenty flenty brown roof behind them... corn headed afonja Zombie

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by Theultimate(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=vicadex07 post=49857620]Chilling with my hommies atop the ancient and historical Olumo Rock.

A true symbol of peace and war and of freedom. What better way to spend the day?

[img]http:///a/img923/5868/7RxPap.jpg[/img]

Sweet taste of freedom ...Happy Independence Nairalanders. Enjoy the rest of the pictures and sceneries.

Pls, how much is the gate fee?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Independence Day At Olumo Rock by vicadex07(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Theultimate post=49895490][/quote]

N700....which includes a N200 car packing fee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Airlines Set To Launch Operation / Nigerian Man Dies At Canadian Border After Allegedly Resisting Deportation / Hardworking Deaf Man Seen Driving Keke Napep In Umuahia Melts Hearts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.