Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? (3229 Views)

A Glo SIM Card That Stood The Test Of Time / New Mtn 4gb Data Awoof Code For 1month Free Of Charge Promo / Get A GLO Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by SurePresident: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wow! Is this a Promo or Most Affordable Data of All?! I know that on MTN your N1,000 gets you 1.5gb while on Glo N1,000 used to get us 2gb, but today I wanted to subscribe for 2gb for 1k as usual only to see N1,000 for 3.2GB. Thinking it was awoof, I quickly subscribed and they gave me the 3.2GB. Too delighted and surprised, I told my friends to try it, they were as well given 3.2GB for N1,000. I really wanna know, if this is just an ongoing promo that would soon be stopped or here to stay? Which network has the most affordable and considerate Data Plan?
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by donmarvex1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's not awoof. They increased their data for those 2 subscriptions

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by oby4real(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls how do I subscribe. Kindly drop the subscription code here.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by thedon18: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just dial *777", then choose the monthly plan.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by oby4real(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
thedon18:
Just dial *777", then choose the monthly plan.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Crazy glo just increased their bb sub frm 1k4 to 1500 wit out informing us.
SurePresident:
Wow! Is this a Promo or Most Affordable Data of All?! I know that on MTN your N1,000 gets you 1.5gb while on Glo N1,000 used to get us 2gb, but today I wanted to subscribe for 2gb for 1k as usual only to see N1,000 for 3.2GB. Thinking it was awoof, I quickly subscribed and they gave me the 3.2GB. Too delighted and surprised, I told my friends to try it, they were as well given 3.2GB for N1,000. I really wanna know, if this is just an ongoing promo that would soon be stopped or here to stay? Which network has the most affordable and considerate Data Plan?
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Zetra(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
jnizzle:

try changing your apn to gloflat or glosecure if it's BlackBerry.net before
den do the glo normal plan .
1k, 2k etc
it works then, don't know if it's block now sha
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2016
I haVe subd already.....tnks 4 d info tho
Zetra:

try changing your apn to gloflat or glosecure if it's BlackBerry.net before
den do the glo normal plan .
1k, 2k etc
it works then, don't know if it's block now sha

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by SurePresident: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2016
lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Let my People Know!

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Jethrolite(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
BlackBerry is a dying platform, leave it and start learning the ropes of Android. Blackberry users are stuck in a technological time that has passed already. Data is now cheap.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Jethrolite(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2016
SurePresident:
Whoever is in charge of Glo has seen the future and it is with data. You think data is cheap now, just wait until Facebook gets their WiFi router to space. It should have happened this year but the rocket carrying the router exploded at launch. The whole thing is insured so it may still happen this year or next. Everybody needs to be made an Internet user so technology can affect so many other parts of their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Make i stick with my mtn 3gig for 1k

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Jethrolite:
Whoever is in charge of Glo has seen the future and it is with data. You think data is cheap now, just wait until Facebook gets their WiFi router to space. It should have happened this year but the rocket carrying the router exploded at launch. The whole thing is insured so it may still happen this year or next. Everybody needs to be made an Internet user so technology can affect so many other parts of their lives.
...so u mean everyone will just dhey browse for free? Please shed more light to this tory
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Jethrolite(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
...so u mean everyone will just dhey browse for free? Please shed more light to this tory
Lol, not free but very cheap. It depends on the workings though, local regulation and all that. As we speak, Google offers free WiFi access in most Indian cities. But just imagine 4g speed and 10gb being sold for N1k. It will happen soon. And do you know 4g does not support cellular voice call? Just last week my mum did her first video call, it seemed like a miracle to her considering she's very uninterested in technology. That aside, more data intense applications are coming and data needs to be very cheap for those things to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by miremoses(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
I don't think it will last,if you have notice,glo no longer gives that weekend data plan of #500 for 3GB anymore.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Who says I don't also use an andriod? My blackberry is used mstly for downloadin series
Jethrolite:
BlackBerry is a dying platform, leave it and start learning the ropes of Android. Blackberry users are stuck in a technological time that has passed already. Data is now cheap.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Jethrolite(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
Who says I don't also use an andriod? My blackberry is used mstly for downloadin series
Data is now cheap, move to Android fully.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by Mikemickey(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
sadly I sub before it started
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nope, I use both.
Jethrolite:
Data is now cheap, move to Android fully.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by donhils: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
In life, things constantly change. About 2-3 yrs ago, blackberry subscription was the bomb__ cheap and big data cap. We android users suffered and cried bitterly then. Now the tables are turning.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nope, its not....I remember wen I had to pay 3k to sub 4 bb.....so its nothing.
donhils:

In life, things constantly change. About 2-3 yrs ago, blackberry subscription was the bomb__ cheap and big data cap. We android users suffered and cried bitterly then. Now the tables are turning.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by donhils: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
Nope, its not....I remember wen I had to pay 3k to sub 4 bb.....so its nothing.
And later you paid 1k for unlimited downloads on bb, then it came to 5gb, then 3gb while we were given 200mb for that same 1k.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
It was never unlimited.
donhils:

And later you paid 1k for unlimited downloads on bb, then it came to 5gb, then 3gb while we were given 200mb for that same 1k.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by xtervaganza(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
It was never unlimited.
mtn used to b unlimited on bb
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by jnizzle(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
I neva usd mtn
xtervaganza:
mtn used to b unlimited on bb

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End? by donhils: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
jnizzle:
It was never unlimited.
Mr I used it. Etisalat was unlimited in 2012/2013, mtn at that time was unlimited too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get GLO 10.4GB For N1000 / Glo Huge Data Bonus / Infinix Surf Smart X350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.