Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Love Ncan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Ncan (575 Views)

Evil Results Of Calling Each Other Names By NCAN. / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Ncan by kennyjodeci(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Omg! I 've been laughing for the past 45 minutes in my room now and my neighbors are not finding it funny but I can't hold myself either, these Ncan people are just too funny, they always make my day each time I bump into any thread that they are.....may you guys live long cuz you make me happy and I want to say it now that officially I'm one of you guys....Mozambique branch...I love you all both Yorubas and Igbos...we are one
Re: I Love Ncan by onward4life(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
kennyjodeci:
Omg! I 've been laughing for the past 45 minutes in my room now and my neighbors are not finding it funny but I can't hold myself either, these Ncan people are just too funny, they always make my day each time I bump into any thread that they are.....may you guys live long cuz you make me happy and I want to say it now that officially I'm one of you guys....Mozambique branch...I love you all both Yorubas and Igbos...we are one

But soon and very soon. A break away association would come online.
because Ncan is becoming sectarian..(ask soyinka)

N.I.S: Names Identification Squad. And our Goal is to offer Solution (cash or kinds) and advice after verification.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Bans Movement Of Cows, Declares State Of Emergency On Herdsmen / Protect Edo Poll Ballot Papers, Group Tells INEC / Minister Of Justice Supports Arrest Of Judges; Gives DETAILED Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.