Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 (946 Views)

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year,please I'm A Driver, I'm Looking For Job, Please Me / Merry Xmas & Api New Year / Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 by adventurer(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2006
Celbrating Christmas without christ is useless,we must know the reason why he was born.His name is Immanuel[GOD WITH US]That was the only way GOD could reveal himself to us.Jesus said I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIGHT,NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXEPT BY ME.Through him we can access the good things of this earth.EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT COMES FROM GOOD.IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE EARTH EVERYTHING HE CREATED WAS GOOD.We must seek to know jesus cause he is the TRUTH the answer to all our problems.GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 by FatherChrismas: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2021
adventurer:
Celbrating Christmas without christ is useless,we must know the reason why he was born.His name is Immanuel[GOD WITH US]That was the only way GOD could reveal himself to us.Jesus said I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIGHT,NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXEPT BY ME.Through him we can access the good things of this earth.EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT COMES FROM GOOD.IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE EARTH EVERYTHING HE CREATED WAS GOOD.We must seek to know jesus cause he is the TRUTH the answer to all our problems.GOD BLESS U ALL.
Happy Christmas
Re: Merry Xmas And Fulfiled 2007 by Seikiri1: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Woooooow

(1) (Reply)

Stbmc-cann/insight: Any Lateset News From Them / Law Related Vacancies / Insurance Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.