Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? (847 Views)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by Nostradamus: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
hi intelligent business people,pls i need your help/advice.am a student(just graduated but yet to serve).i have free #30,000(some other changes makes it roughly #36k).pls i want to invest it but am confused which business to invest on.i want a biz i can go back to after my service year(your advice is needed,it doesn't matter how small the biz is/what it entail).thanks in anticipation of your replies.
Re: Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by djPyper: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
You can Make chin chin, doughnuts, eggroll, and other pastries and supply to shops, schools, banks, and others. what you need: frying pans, gas cooker or stove, then just a few ingredients like flour, eggs, sugar, butter etc. iF you dont know how to make these delicious treats then you can learn from someone that is very good or watch tutorials on youtube. godluck
Re: Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nostradamus:
hi intelligent business people,pls i need your help/advice.am a student(just graduated but yet to serve).i have free #30,000(some other changes makes it roughly #36k).pls i want to invest it but am confused which business to invest on.i want a biz i can go back to after my service year(your advice is needed,it doesn't matter how small the biz is/what it entail).thanks in anticipation of your replies.

I know a good online investment company where you can invest your 30k and earn daily. Pm for info
Re: Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by miniziter(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Chat me up on watsapp 08032131364
Re: Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by forexprophet(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2016
MMM
Re: Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
djPyper:
You can Make chin chin, doughnuts, eggroll, and other pastries and supply to shops, schools, banks, and others. what you need: frying pans, gas cooker or stove, then just a few ingredients like flour, eggs, sugar, butter etc. iF you dont know how to make these delicious treats then you can learn from someone that is very good or watch tutorials on youtube. godluck

I agree with this. Op, whatever you do, stay away from network business. Unless you are sure you can handle it. I would advise you invest in good sustainable business that has potentials for expansion.

(1) (Reply)

Mavrodi, Founder Of MMM Writes Nigeria Government / Customers Stranded As Bank Refuse To Process Their Withdraw Order / Find Affordable Fairly Used Machines To Start Your Factory Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.