Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card (1241 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card by OmoAlex: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2009
You can buy items ranging from clothing, electronics, computers, gift items, jewelry, sport, leisure etc and pay with your ATM Interswitch card and have the items delivered to your door step here in Nigeria.

check out the site below

https://www.africaretail.com/
Re: Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card by thadeb: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hi,
I've found your post very helpful, tanx for the free info, i really appreciate it because is what i've looking forward to.
Re: Shop Online In Europe And Pay With Your Atm Card by OmoAlex: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2009
You're welcome grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Cages / The Most Reliable Retail Logistics Online Coy For Nigeria / Small Biz Opportunity For Every Nigerian. Low Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.