Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, (19481 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella, In London / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by joanana(f): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

Dis joanana sef! See as u be like oyinbo! Na albino we go born if we collabo o! Lolz

Hahahaha.. Na oyinbo baby oooooooooooooo but we can't collabo sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by chyke4(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations my bro
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by enniefamzy(f): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by luminouz(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2016
joanana:

Hahahaha.. Na oyinbo baby oooooooooooooo but we can't collabo sha. grin grin grin grin
Kilode! Ur already hooked or wat?
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by omokennie: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations!, God has finally done it, it's not easy to wait for 5 years, I understand how it feels because I was once in your shoes. God bless her and keep her. God will sure bless her will more siblings soon.
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by danilho(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats man, but u no let us c her face ooo
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by ifeomaekol(f): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
veekid:
What's chidera has to do with Yoruba folks again?
isn't obvious the wife Is igbo That's why the name chidera.
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by SeyiAyorinde(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
korazon:
How many names will the baby answer undecided
Not surprised,he waited five years to have that cute baby.
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by Esetim(f): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations to him
God will keep her.
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by TerrorSquad147: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
richommie:
Y dem come dey hide her face?
She resemble goblin?

#YOLO
stay there and be doing NCAN, relevant people are busy doing inter-tribal marriages while you NL lots be hating on each other
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by yomibelle(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
her mother na igbo na. check her name *ebere*
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by joanana(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

Kilode! Ur already hooked or wat?

Shey I be fish ni. Yes dem Don Hook me oooooooooooooo. You no start your fishing early. tongue grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by lovingyouhun: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations to you sir @ Seyilaw
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by luminouz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
joanana:

Shey I be fish ni. Yes dem Don Hook me oooooooooooooo. You no start your fishing early. tongue grin grin grin
Lolz! *singing Joe's song - why are all d good girls taken every time...* I started fishing early.. But I was swallowed by a goddamn WHALE! Just escaped!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by tamertery(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
joanana:

See jamb question. Y you wan know where I dey? Hmmmm.. .

I wan check if our latitude and longitude de in sync ni das y
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
stay there and be doing NCAN, relevant people are busy doing inter-tribal marriages while you NL lots be hating on each other

And who are u?

Attention seeker. Let go off me

#YOLO
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by Tex42(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Only her names na African prose/verse
Meanwhile, thank God for his new source of joy.
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by joanana(f): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
tamertery:

No oooooooooooooo it's not. It's in sync with another longitude and latitude tongue grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by joanana(f): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

Lolz! *singing Joe's song - why are all d good girls taken every time...* I started fishing early.. But I was swallowed by a goddamn WHALE! Just escaped!

Kpele... . There are many good fishes in the river oooooooooooooo. So just continue fishing you will Hook one soon.. grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by luminouz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
tamertery:

Oga park well Na! She is taken joor! Latitude n longitude ko...magnitude and aptitude ni!
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
joanana:

Kpele... . There are many good fishes in the river oooooooooooooo. So just continue fishing you will Hook one soon.. grin
Hahhaaaa....thanks dearie....fishing things on point!
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by tamertery(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
luminouz:

Oga park well Na! She is taken joor! Latitude n longitude ko...magnitude and aptitude ni!

Lol oga chill na... Evn tho na wetin u de think say i wan do... E no go work... Distance no go gree am work... So no fear.. lol
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by tamertery(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
joanana:

No oooooooooooooo it's not. It's in sync with another longitude and latitude tongue grin

LoL... grin
Re: Seyi Law Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Temiloluwa Chidera, by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
tamertery:

Lol oga chill na... Evn tho na wetin u de think say i wan do... E no go work... Distance no go gree am work... So no fear.. lol
Hahahahaahhaa! U be ma broda jare! No fear! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lydia Forson Appreciates Her Mother , Shares Lookalike Makeup Pictures / Sapphire Obi Ogodo Survives Accident Without A Scratch (Photo) / Omg!!download Extreme Free Running, Parkour, Stunts, Acrobatics (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.