Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Change Begins With Me, Olukayode Fadairo (episode 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Begins With Me, Olukayode Fadairo (episode 2) (254 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves / The Mercedes-benz Fayose Rode To Olukayode Stadium During His Swearing In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me, Olukayode Fadairo (episode 2) by Fatherherokay(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Our problem in Nigeria is not the economic recession, it is not the outrageous drastic fall in naira, it is not the ridiculous Boko Haram, it is not the Biafra agitators, it is not the callous corrupt leaders, and finally it is not because it seems God has forsaken us in Nigeria.

Our problem is because of lack of change, which start rightly from the individual. We can fast and pray till tomorrow, yet things may aggravate for us in Nigeria.

If you ask me how I how know this, I will refer you to what the Holy Scripture says. “If my people, which are called by name, shall humble themselves, and
turn (CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME) from their wicked ways, then I will heal their land”. This is enough to show us that even if we keep praying ignorantly that God should intervene into our situation, and we fail to turn away from our evil ways, there are high chances that our prayer may continually be to no avail, unless Mercy Speaks for us.
Let’s analyze these together:
Have you been faithful and guiltless in the following ways:
· Are you guiltless of creating wealth by exploiting and duping other people?
· Are you guiltless of accusing, abusing, and cursing your leaders?
· Are guiltless of clamouring for “Nigeria must break”?
· Are you guiltless of not seeing anything good about Nigeria?
· Can you sincerely say to yourself, “I am a good follower?”
· Where do you throw your used nylons or wraps after eating junks or cookies?
· Are you guiltless of jumping the queues always?
· Do you truly account for every penny or any public fund in your charge?
· Are you guiltless of bribe and other related scandals?
· Are you guiltless of nepotism? read more on www.ishopealive.com

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

UN Report: Children's Life In Threatening Condition In 'nauru' / A Question For Every Nigerian To Answer / El-rufai To Shame Kaduna Elites Who Build On School Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.