Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day (24470 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by mynaijainfo(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2016
A Facebook User "Iheanyi Njoku" Shares this Amazingly Beautiful Photo of His Baby (Infant) adorned in Nigerian Colors Preaching Hope for the Country.

There is no better way of celebrating the Independence Day than reminding even the Youngest Generation who Subconsciously hear Us complaining Bitterly about the state of the country that There is Hope for the Future!

The Picture was Uploaded with the Tag

"Though it seems dark for now, I see a brighter Nigeria. As lovely as a butterfly."

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/cute-photo-baby-celebrating-independence-day-photos/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by madridguy(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2016
So cute. Long life Nigeria.

Long life master Njoku.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Bari22: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Nigeria will surely be great again.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Ezedon(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Thats future, we r still in darker Nigeria with APC minister of darkness

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by femolacqua(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Wow
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by youngest85(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Bari22:
Nigeria will surely be great again.
After ds generation
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by youngest85(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2016
madridguy:
So cute. Long life Nigeria.
Long life master Njoku.
Long live man

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by 7lives: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Ezedon:

Pray for deliverance, na 22hrs light mode for my end now, been like this in the last two months.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Abeymills(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Wlc 2 nig were hunger insecurity loss of jobs higher in increasing price of goods services food

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by austine4real(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2016
sai lala
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by veekid(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2016
This is awesome
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by ChappyChase: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
abegi make see another thing I don give up on the future of this nation!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by efilefun(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Ezedon:

People like you are the reason why nigeria may not get out of that darkness cuz of the hatred boiling in you, oh sorry forgot during the previous administrations Nigerians enjoyed uninterrupted 24hrs power supply and fashola came in with bulldozer to uproot everything... mtcheew. Everybody is testifying how they enjoying stable electricity but your badbelle will surely lie to your gullible self and fellow wailers. So sure its people like this that scream witch hunt when a politician is accused of corruption

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Nellybank(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Dad told me he once dressed me this way to celebrate nigeria at 24 and now am thinkin of disowning him

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Gabbywatch10: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
They will still tell this baby that he is the leader of tomorrow. My country deceiving her self since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by coolbreezy01: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Dhat boi sees d future...I mean wen he is d same age wit babu before that 1 can happen cause dem present leaders 4 don die...cause dey are already goin small small... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by tgmservice: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
all I see r people with negative vibes
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by takenadoh: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm this is pikin abuse.

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by SenatorTobijah(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Right now u can call me a doubting Thomas, I can only believe in Nigeria when I see things start changing like right now. We have been hoping and believing for a very long time yet nothing is manifesting rather it's getting worst

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by dokkitaa(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2016
smhhhhhhhhh
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by krissconnect(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
A fool at 40 they say is a fool forever,I wonder what a fool at 56 is undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by krissconnect(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2016
efilefun:

People like you are the reason why nigeria may not get out of that darkness cuz of the hatred boiling in you, oh sorry forgot during the previous administrations Nigerians enjoyed uninterrupted 24hrs power supply and fashola came in with bulldozer to uproot everything... mtcheew. Everybody is testifying how they enjoying stable electricity but your badbelle will surely lie to your gullible self and fellow wailers. So sure its people like this that scream witch hunt when a politician is accused of corruption
I knw its likes u want,but continue...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Bgorgeous: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Yeah baby I see same
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by martineinstein(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2016
i hope ur generation will change nigeria....not this current generation,where d youths' mentality is worse than those in 1960's.

Mr baby,if ur generation dosnt change,d future might be darker than ever,just like the nigeria of diz generation is darker than d previous one
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by zeusdgrt(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Missed call
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by phoenix90(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Cute ko baby ni, no be dis one dey worry me sef. Where I fit find okpa and garri drink. Na im be my own.
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by neocortex: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
7lives:

Pray for deliverance, na 22hrs light mode for my end now, been like this in the last two months.

This is arrogance at its peak.
Nigerians want improved light across Nigeria not your neighbourhood.
If we go by your logic Nigeria has no problem because some tiny section of
Nigeria have very good roads , good job , well equipped hospital.

A nations success is determined by the rules not the exceptions.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Adonis3: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Bv
Re: Photo Of Baby Dressed To Celebrate Independence Day by Dadsonval(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Fine baby. God do my own soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: "When An Acting President Acts Well" By Reno Omokri / Miyetti Allah Slams Fulani Lawmakers For Failing To Protect Herdsmen.. / 2019 Poll: Four PDP Governors Are Working For APC, Says Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.