Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Osinbajo: God Revealed To Me How Nigeria’ll Overcome Hard Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: God Revealed To Me How Nigeria’ll Overcome Hard Times (529 Views)

Nigeria’ll Get Out Of Recession This Year – W’bank / God Revealed To Me How Nigeria Will Overcome Hard Times - Osinbajo / Nigeria’ll Overcome Present Challenges — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: God Revealed To Me How Nigeria’ll Overcome Hard Times by Alisegun(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has revealed how God revealed to him how Nigeria would escape the hard times.
Speaking during the thanksgiving service at the Olive Tree Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Lagos, Osinbajo asked the congregation if they knew that God made a promise to the nation which was that the nation would be great and made the same promise to them as individuals.

According to him, a lot of people were confused and asking if the promise would ever come true.
He said:

“This country has gone forward and it is going to keep moving forward.”

Osinbajo recalled that while he was praying recently, the Lord reminded him..Continue reading here
Re: Osinbajo: God Revealed To Me How Nigeria’ll Overcome Hard Times by segebase(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Lobby To Be Vice President –Osinbajo / I Have No Apology Mr. Lai Mohammed, Sue If You Want – Bazuaye / Presidency Says No Vendetta Against Past Leaders, Jonathan's Accounts Not Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.