Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America (717 Views)

Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America / Blacks In Memphis ,tennessee Set New Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by qtx(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2016
The U.N. (aka the United Nations) created a group to focus on issues faced by people of African descent.
But the group recently released a report that argues that, one, we have a HUGE problem with anti-black racism in the U.S., and that the state of that racism is so extreme that it calls for reparations.

Learn More: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/03/u-n-report-just-released-show-maltreatment-blacks-america/
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
qtx:
The U.N. (aka the United Nations) created a group to focus on issues faced by people of African descent.
But the group recently released a report that argues that, one, we have a HUGE problem with anti-black racism in the U.S., and that the state of that racism is so extreme that it calls for reparations.

Learn More: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/03/u-n-report-just-released-show-maltreatment-blacks-america/
I think blacks in the US have got their reparation now,I mean if you really think about they are the major recipients of free things(welfare system)and they got their own exclusive music award shows that exclusively recognizes African Americans in music.however I'm not saying that all of these justify the unfair treatment they experience daily

2 Likes

Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Lucasbalo(m): 4:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Jayceon:
I think blacks in the US have got their reparation now,I mean if you really think about they are the major recipients of free things(welfare system)and they got their own exclusive music award shows that exclusively recognizes African Americans in music.however I'm not saying that all of these justify the unfair treatment they experience daily
You guys just post junks about a country youknow nothing about. There are more white people on welfare than blacks. Hope that answers your ignorance.
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You guys just post junks about a country youknow nothing about. There are more white people on welfare than blacks. Hope that answers your ignorance.
are you an American?
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Jayceon:
are you an American?
Of course. Google who benefits most from welfare in America and you will get your answer.
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Of course. Google who benefits most from welfare in America and you will get your answer.
ok I get.so how is this reparation deal going to work?are they going to give blacks free boats back to Africa?most Africans would kill to be Americans,trust me when I say that
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by qtx(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jayceon:
ok I get.so how is this reparation deal going to work?are they going to give blacks free boats back to Africa?most Africans would kill to be Americans,trust me when I say that
lol, is it by force to be an American or live in America? shocked
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
qtx:

lol, is it by force to be an American or live in America? shocked
lol no it isn't.the universal fact is Black Americans are the richest blacks compared to other blacks living in other parts of the world,you get where I'm going with this
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by qtx(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jayceon:
lol no it isn't.the universal fact is Black Americans are the richest blacks compared to other blacks living in other parts of the world,you get where I'm going with this
Well i think you are very correct. But they are citicens so there is nothing any one can do about it
Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
qtx:

Well i think you are very correct. But they are citicens so there is nothing any one can do about it
the only thing I hate about America is racism towards black people,just imagine day in day out justifying your existence with a # followed by the Letters "BLM" that can't be life

1 Like

Re: U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Faces Major Humiliation After Latest Email Hack. / Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In 100 Days / 500K Americans Petition Electoral College To Pick Clinton As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.