Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari's Greatest Worries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Greatest Worries (386 Views)

See What Femi Aribisala Considers Buhari's Greatest Hits / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar / Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Greatest Worries by Emycord: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Every govt has its peculiar challenge. From independence till date it has not been a smooth ride for any head of state/president in nigeria, granted that some have had a nice economy some have not. Yet the one that has featured all through is unity or the lack of it. It seems from the day a president assumes office his number 1 priority is how to unite nigeria and keep her as one entity. With comments like " to keep nigeria one is a task that must be done" to " nigeria unity is non-negotiable" from " the no-go-area to "nigeria,s unity is sancrosant" etc
Enter buhari: i belong to all, i belong to nobody. 97/5, etc when he came in with anti corruption matra. Anti security and economy
Fly in nnamdi k, fly in recession, fly in militancy fly in avengers
Now with kastina govt giving warning to igbo,s about biafra and From buharis' body language it seems kanu is his greatest worry even more than our economy. In recession, power, employment, agriculture there seems more effort to nail kanu than build our economy

(1) (Reply)

23 Ex-niger Delta Militants Graduate As Electrical Engineering Technicians / Pres. Buhari, Osibanjo, Ministers In A #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (photos) / Edo Election: Civil Society Coalition Scores INEC Low On Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.